/fatbots/

There is literally nothing on earth worse than being fat. I am so sick of this shit. I am physically uncomfortable 24 hours a day and none of my clothes fit me. Fashion is irrelevant and pointless since I just try to find shirts that look like bedsheets so I can cover my mass adequately. You are the centre of attention by default wherever you go by virtue of looking so physically abnormal. Everyone automatically and instinctively hates you for being a fat ugly freak. Death is preferable to this evil.

Anyway, discuss being fat here I guess.

Attached: 640.png (680x676, 358.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/v34q2y/user_tries_fasting/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a difference between being fat and morbidly obese, literally nobody gives a fuck if you have a gut as long as you're not the kind of behemoth who gets out of breath by checking your watch. If you're to that point then just do the bare fucking minimum and take a 30 minute walk every day until you stop being such a disgusting slob.

just dont eat so much lmao

Attached: n5UMaih.jpg (480x307, 22.75K)

Save hours a day. Save hundreds a month. Look better, feel better, live better and longer.

Put the fucking fork down. Being fat is a choice. Be hungry for a fucking hour or two once in a while. Most of the world is hungry every day. Chain yourself to a radiator if you have to. Or stuff your face all day with vegetables. Literally anything. Jesus christ

2 years ago
>Eat 1600 calories every day
>Drop 40 pounds
I gained all the weight back
>Eat the same amount I did back then
>Even heavier than I was last September
Should I try keto and fasting?

Same i was 100kg 2 years ago after weight loss and now I'm 130kg
Once you're fat its over

You can lose weight I can't grow hair. Stop being a fucking narcissist and switch your carbs to white mash, pick up a nicotine vale and drink some damn water. Bigger nigger.

I made a greentext about fasting days ago and it blew up on reddit:
reddit.com/r/greentext/comments/v34q2y/user_tries_fasting/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Its true tho. That was the best fucking juice box I ever had in my life. Literally tears were rolling down my cheeks by the end of the box.

Take the fasting pill user

>lost all of my weight by fasting since it's the only goddamn thing that ever worked
>eat at maintenance for a few years but notice the scale start creeping up recently
>eat at a deficit most days to get it under control think i'm doing alright hop on the scale for the first time in weeks
>somehow even heavier than last time
alrighty then back to fasting for days at a time it is haha god i hate living

The most annoying part is that I am gaining weight even though I've been jogging 30 minutes daily for a month. I'm going to try changing the times that I eat. Instead of picking at shit all day until I reach 1500 calories on chronometer, I'll try eating at set times. The way I eat is causing me to miscalculate. If I'm eating at a set time then I'll lose weight again. I've already done okay today.

Relatable. I remember eating a salami lettuce wrap after my first 24hr fast. Was the best "sandwich" that I have ever eaten.

>10 years ago
>Decide to lose weight in hopes of becoming more confident and having more energy
>Lose 65 pounds in eight or nine months, dropping from 245 to 180 at 6'2"
>Feel exactly the same, still have horrible self-esteem and can't make eye contact and am too self-conscious of my lack of social skills to maintain a conversation and would rather die than show interest in a girl
>No extra energy, focus, stamina, etc. either
>After a year I gain it all back

>Fastforward to early this year
>Nearing 270
>Decide to try to lose weight again
>Get down to around 235 within three months
>Have been stuck there since then, willpower is already fading because I know losing weight barely means shit when you're a shy awkward ugly balding braindead manchild with no social life or opportunities to get one
>Plus all I can think about when imagining continuing tlo lose weight is how miserable I was the first time, constantly dreading having to exercise and facing near-constant hunger

Attached: sadblob.jpg (1022x986, 37.77K)

What do you eat daily?

for how miserable i still am as a formerfat, i sure don't miss the random nerve pain i'd get when i was obese, that was kind of my major wakeup call

This. I alsk had ramdom pins and needles when I was pushing morbid obesity.

Never want to be in that state again.

My wake up call the first time that I lost some weight was when I started bleeding out of my navel.

i feel your pain sm user
>be a little hyperactive fourth grader
>too disruptive in class
>get amphetamines until sixth grade
>dad says theyre bad, go off
>appetite fucking EXPLODES, eat everything in the house, entire boxes of gold fish, cup noodles etc you name it
>parents dont care, says im just a growing boy
>become the middle school fatty, and never loose the weight

if you're fat as a child you will forever be fat as an adult. my appetite hasnt changed, i know i shouldnt eat but im constantly fucking hungry. i even lost most of the weight two years ago but gained it all back. life is pain, my body knows fat is normal

Sometimes I wish I had more weight-related health issues to push me to get in shape, but knowing me I'd just learn to live with whatever pain

How big were you guys?

Breakfast
>Glass of milk, Clif Bar

Lunch
>Deli ham/turkey on a bun, bottle of water, battle of sugarfree Gatorade, a piece of chocolate

Dinner
>Whatever mom makes, then a piece of chocolate or a cookie or something

During the evening I develop a ravenous raving for junk food which is a constant struggle to keep in check, some nights I'll prevail but others I'll have chips or trail mix or whatever's sitting around

This, most people who say weight loss is easy weren't fat throughout their childhoods and adolescence. It's like a native English speaker telling a 30-year-old foreigner that learning English is easy

This. Get comfortable with the idea of being hungry. Food tastes way better when your hungry, you feel more alert, no brain fog, more energy, you don't age out rapidly.

I would suggest one meal a day to get started because it's simple.

Obviously Cut out all processed sugar and junk food because that will make your appetite worse. Drink teas (no sugar) to keep hunger under control.

You have to commit to it but you'll be better off in the end.

Trying to be productive on an empty stomach leads to frustration from my experience

Your diet is fucking awful man, stop eating processed shit

Your diet should look closer to this:

Breakfast
>Oatmeal with a banana
>Scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast, maybe add some veggies if you have time
>Yogurt and whole wheat toast

Lunch
>Yogurt and berries, some almonds
>Fruit with some peanut-butter (make sure it doesn't contain added sugar or palm oil)

Stop drinking sugary drinks, even if they're sugar "free". Drop the cookie or chocolate after dinner, have some fruit for dessert instead. Feel free to drink tea or coffee in the mornings and early afternoons. Some alcohol is fine, the thing is to only do it a few days (i.e. weekends)

I'm a manlet so I was 5'5 240. I got down to around 195. But gained back to 250. I'm built like Ethan Ralph, It's over.

I am not the same user but,
I need to try eating like that but with fewer carbs. I'm sedentary so I don't need toast or peanut butter. I already don't drink soda or coffee creamer.

>some nights I'll prevail but others I'll have chips or trail mix or whatever's sitting around

If you EVER want to be normal weight your going to have to throw all that shit in the trash. I learned early on I had to treat junk food like it was hard drugs. I binned all of it. When my mom buys it(she's a fat fuck) I IMMEDIATELY throw it in the trash.

She doesn't fight me anymore because she knows she fucked up. Once she saw how much weight I was losing(lost 50 lbs so far) she stopped arguing with me about It.