I'm installing hinge and tan tan

I'm installing hinge and tan tan
I'll let you guys know how it goes

Attached: 1653628045195.jpg (1152x2048, 218.26K)

Does tantan work if you're cringe?

he'll let us know how it goes

Yes
Tan Tan is perfect for a dating app about boosting your confidence. I use it as stress relief from Tinder

Can you elaborate? Why use tinder if tantan is that easy?

Is Tan Tan just chink tinder?
What's even the point if you can't actually fuck the girl?

Chinese exchange students use it to get white dick.

Oh gross. I just moved to a city with a fuckton of Chinese exchange students and they gross me out with their disgusting language.
Japanese and Korean girls seem nice.

But chinese girls are hot as fuck and they're 100% OK with dating americans. Cons are that most of them are tankies and they're super possessive
Japs can be friends with foreigners but they rarely date them
Gooks only talk with each other. I know from personal experience

lol this evaluation makes sense. I just really cannot get past the language they speak, cause it sounds so gross and therefore makes her sound gross.

Completely agree. I'm currently set on getting and marrying a chink girl (I have a lot of experience with them platonically, I know what they're like already) but their language grates on my ears. However I'm more than happy to learn it if I date one of them long enough
Japanese is such a nicer language and I actually it at about a 5th grade level
Such a shame

OP here. So I got started on hinge. Why is only showing me super hot stacy instagram thot girls? That's not my type at all

Attached: 1601208460519.jpg (1280x1344, 321.75K)

I also study Japanese, weird coincidence.
I don't really wanna date a Japanese girl specifically, but the constant language practice would be nice if I did end up dating one. I'm a normal looking white guy so I'm certain I could date a chink if I wanted to, and maybe if I told her to just never speak Chinese around me then it would be fine.

Aren't Asian girls averse to men with yellow fever? Like if tantan is specifically made for Asians, then wouldn't they be put off by white men on it? Or am I overthinking this?

Attached: 1642520472685.jpg (1365x2048, 181.36K)

that's only a vocal minority of westoid asians, ~80% of westernized asians don't care since they want a white man too and native chinese asians don't even think about it because it's just a racial preference which is normal to have

I just don't think I can get over the idea of walking around in public with my Asian gf (if I had one).
I'd like to have a gf of any race if I find her attractive, and that really only disqualifies blacks.

Attached: 1654199871801.jpg (1511x2015, 716.88K)

>I just don't think I can get over the idea of walking around in public with my Asian gf (if I had one).
?

I have been psyopped into thinking dating an Asian girl = loser, yellow fever, creepy, weird, pathetic.
Dating any variety of brown girl is seen as progressive and cool.

>dating an Asian girl = loser, yellow fever, creepy, weird, pathetic.
I mean this is usually true though. I and most other white people will silently judge you if we see you walking around with your asian gf, but honestly most interracial relationships are secretly looked down upon by people. And for good reasons.

Yeah but I don't really have any good options here as a 5/10 white guy. Why would I date a fat 3/10 white chick when I could get a 6/10 asian or latina gf?
Now keep in mind that this only applies to white guys who aren't socially retarded. I can't get a gf no matter what.

Yeah I've also been psyopped into that but I don't care anymore. I can't date another western girl. My family already thinks I'm weird as fuck anyway