Do you wish you were aborted?

Do you wish you were aborted?
If not, why?

Attached: Abortred-baby-e1616687812510.png (378x321, 140.3K)

>Do you wish you were aborted?
absolutely. everyones life would have been better if that were the case.

Yes and I told my mom that. Guess I'll have to clean up her stupid mess..

I have the perfect chemical blend of mania, ADHD, psychosis hallucinations, low IQ and the ability to lie to myself and believe it that my brain is just a raging dopamine furnace.
I never lost my child-like joy and sense of wonder, leaving me an non-functioning manchild NEET but ultimately satisfied with my lot in life as a simpelton. A crying shame i'm still horny and looking for love, but any life without chronic pain is a life worth living in my opinion.

Attached: unknown (24).png (828x796, 1.39M)

Yes, living life as an ugly incelibate jew was not worth doing. Imagine all the pain I could've avoided. I'm just happy that it's most likely at least half over. I'm so tired of Satan.

At times I wish I was, sure.
But existing is a fucking avalanche, and I'm riding it all the way down the mountain.
Let's be honest folks: It's not like we had anything better to do. I'll sleep in the void later on, no need to lament its delayed return.

Attached: 1653087155787.png (512x512, 515.62K)

No because then my mother would go to hell.
I would rather just kill myself, so i would go to hell but not her

No, I had some good times when I was younger. I would have died happy if I was suddenly killed in a car crash or something as a 13 year old. Puberty is where it all went downhill.

>implying human consciousness is all there is to life
This is probably the worst part of our life since we're stuck in these weird awkward bodies.

the earlier the better

No, but I wish I could be happy.
I don't think dead = happy.

My father wanted to abort me at the time but my mother refused
In hindsight I would have preferred abortion, or perhaps dying painlessly before I turned 10
I don't live, I just exist
And I will continue to exist until I die alone as an old man with no one left who remembers me

I really wish I died right before puberty.

Attached: 1653689420293.png (499x561, 179.57K)

i literally am a living argument as to why abortion should be legal

Unless you have some terrible condition that the doctors knew you'd have prior to your birth, then no you aren't. Nobody can really tell someone is gonna be an absolute loser until they're like 2 years old.

So, late late late term abortion.

I could've died as a very early premature baby
But for some reason I'm still here
I am very unhappy tho so I dont know if it's related
God is a comedian and he loves a good joke

Attached: 1650921700886.jpg (782x1027, 78.48K)

You are here because of the vanity of your parents. Don't blame God, he did his best. Now he just needs a little help from you.

Attached: Lm7XaOUd7S8Ic3yc81QqEmO75vWGeM6L9iiFk1LyW9g.jpg (640x640, 84.23K)

That poor kid

If I'm alive then why arent my little sisters here
What did god mean by that?

>tfw adopted
fuck you bitch
mental cunt should have aborted me yes