Wait a second am I supposed to have a family by now

wait a second am I supposed to have a family by now

Attached: easter2.png (800x999, 236.43K)

I hope there is some good Rule 34 of these characters

No, women traded the future of the human race for tinder

No families, no meaningful connection

Expect huge strides in suicide assistance in the future

Yes our biology screams at us every day from age 17 or so. It is horrible. They make us wait over a decade before we can actually reproduce.
Why not just make mate selection a bigger deal and find more serious matches? Like imagine spending a whole year looking for a soulmate, the way you go off to college

You mean the parents, right?

I wish I could have a family. I can't even find a woman who's remotely attracted to me though so fat fucking chance. Maybe as my career as a software developer goes on I can be beta bux? I don't want to be fucking beta bux but honestly women genuinely seem to fucking hate me

Why do you keep posting these tranny comments? This is at least the third thread in the past couple days

what do you mean by that, exactly? be specific.

women hate anyone who try to fuck them who arnt attractive to them

in that situation betabux will land you a single mother looking for a financial bailout. you'll be posting in r/deadbedroom after that.

I'm not sure what you mean. I like many women but women have just treated me like shit. My previous short term gf abused me, the one before that used to literally hit me. Women just do not like me for some reason and they all react the same. I guess I am the problem

I mean this for sorry

i'm almost 40 now and have lived alone the majority of my life, i can't even imagine what it would be like living with a woman, let alone a bunch of asshole snotlings. I hate kids.
that being said it still want it even though on some level i know i'd hate it.
I have a big empty house and money to waste, and I like it that way.

Attached: cvbgfbstsrhftsnbhtnydetgha.jpg (867x881, 261.87K)

She is married to a black cat so why is one of the kids a white cat??

Don't get tricked into following fads user. They push that shit hard but really it's not necessary. Humanity will go on with or without your contribution.

>My previous short term gf abused me, the one before that used to literally hit me. Women just do not like me for some reason and they all react the same. I guess I am the problem
Well user the fact that they became your gfs in the first place would imply they liked you at some point
Girls actually hate me and I can't get one to talk to me unless they're being paid to

i want to fuck that cat milf

mom still calls me baby so i guess not

i think she secretly means man-baby

i doubt she implies that, but even if she did, i wouldn't mind as i am a jobless college student with no bitches who lives in his room.

You're supposed to have one, biologically speaking, one you enter puberty