This year was not a real good year

In fact from the ages of 13 up until now its been varying levels of shit. This year I looked terrible at school and flunked my classes for half of the year and last school year was online I hope the next two years will be better. I have to get a job but idk how

Attached: 1639151121945.png (400x436, 60.63K)

haha nigger haha

Yes?

Original thinking

Try picking a race with higher INT next playthrough haha

Imagine being a black woman, the most sought after women, and working instead of being a lived in wife to a quality man.

Attached: fssbn.jpg (887x1183, 295.92K)

I dont have any real problems with being black I am just her whining about my problems like everyone else.

If you are going to insult me at least correct your grammar.

You will be fine. I believe in you. Just dont get pregnant or charged with a crime.

Is this Cyrus?

Why do you believe in me?

And if it was would that matter?

Yeah, shit. Smooth seas never made for a good sailor.
May you find attainable improvements to make.

I don't have any real problems with you being black either, I hope a nice African gentleman takes you back where you belong

*If I was* forgive me for my error

I would like to get better grades, to make more friends to be a kinder and more accepting person, to focus less on appearance while also making myself look at least presentable and finally get a job. Thank you user for kind wishes

Because none of your issues are unusual for someone your age + You are self aware, which is unusual

Thanks user I also hope you find happiness as well.

Your life will continue to be shit if you stay on this site, especially as a black woman. I can't force you off, but if you start feeling that you're inferior for being black, don't say I didn't warn you.

People tell me this often, its a curse and a blessing I can also tell a lot of the time what people think of me especially if its negative which causes stress.

>I realize I sound incredibly pretentious here but idk how else to word what I am trying to say in a formal way

Well Cyrus, knock knock.

I have already gone through that phase and suffered because of it things I can never take back on here. Any Forums has thickened my skin I am not sure wether or not that is a positive

Who is there user?

Someone who just failed grade 10.

>Any Forums has thickened my skin I am not sure wether or not that is a positive
and, as you said, has made your life worse. and it's still just as shit. i told you so. im not gonna force you off here, but just know the longer you stay the worse it'll get.

You sound like you know from experience. Sometimes I feel like I havent matured at all I am still the same as I was at 13, but in a larger body it all came and left so fast