6Teen

ITT we give exhaustive lists of how this show had no parallels at all with how actual teenagers acted in 2007

It is only realistic in the following ways:

- Each of these archetypes existed

That's it.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 888.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAbwMyuMCo4
youtube.com/watch?v=j4XAY3gWQoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like raping teens

I distinctly remember part of the themesong went something like "im 16, im on my own for the first time" as if anyone moves out at 16

it meant "i can drive around the city/town on my own at my own pace without my parents knowing what im doing"

Fair enough, I'm a zoomie so that flew over my head

I was 16 working at zellers with a dozen kids my age, worked there till it shutdown 2 months before grad, good times, awesome show

gross

but the show was so far off base that it was hilarious. They would be swearing and talking about who they fucked last night

I thought this show was really cool back when it came out. I had a massive crush on the girls in the top right and bottom left. It was clearly a show made by boomers though since they'd hang out at the mall all the time. Even in 2007 that was a bygone era.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAbwMyuMCo4

thread theme

>my limited intel
>still made thread
wow

ill bump your co thread later

Attached: you are a dumb nigger.png (449x443, 442.25K)

I can remember one of the autistic kids liking this show, even him singing the intro a lot trying to get the attention of girl classmates.

I want to have sex with all of them so bad
Also this show gave me false expectations as a lad.

what type of expectations did it give you?

i remember seeing a bit of the show, and the characters made me want to curb stomp them. i remember, even back then, thinking "what a bunch of faggots"

that show had ZERO redeeming or likable qualities about it. it was hot garbage

now, "undergrads" on the otherhand, was the diametric opposite of that shit. it had nothing unlikable about it

youtube.com/watch?v=j4XAY3gWQoE

i remember "im 16, life is sweet, gotta make the good times last!" and also, as you mentioned "on my own for the first time"

like, hearing "gotta make the good times last" when i was suicidal is really a sit in the face, and also considering how obnoxious the faces of these faggot characters are

i was around this age when i first saw it? i remember i could not relate at all to the show. i was a reclusive autist who liked world of warcraft, was into PUA because i sucked with girls, wanted to kill myself, and was in various homeless shelters from running away from abusive parents

Attached: 5445y435v45.gif (498x372, 1.75M)

yeah and basically all of the people in it were attractive. Just Chad after Chad approaching the girls and the main character Chads dating one girl after the next

That show was made by Gen-X-ers what'd you expect?

>Undergrads
I would add
>MTV DownTown
>Mission Hill
>3 south
good shows to live your 16-24 years vicariously through. And this is coming from someone in college

ok I remember how the skater guy was trying to push "bro" is for boys and "bra" is for girls which isn't how it worked at all

this show was great, the zombie episode is on youtube

Anyone else just feel a gut reaction to shows like this. Just a visceral disgust. Almost like you could just tell on a subconscious level the creators were pedophiles or glowniggers before you were even old enough to know what those were?

Attached: 2424524.jpg (950x477, 431.29K)

explain how this show has anything to do with glowniggers

Its blatant propaganda directed at children.

Attached: 81FvbJetXyL._RI_.jpg (2048x1536, 320.65K)