First time doing dxm. I took 500mg and apparently that's a lot. Should I be worried?

First time doing dxm. I took 500mg and apparently that's a lot. Should I be worried?

Attached: 1622558345758.gif (370x300, 27.16K)

Yeah you're gonna throw up and shit like a fountain. Dumbass teenager

why did you do a drug

Not a teenager, I just dont have the social skills to get real drugs.
Cause life sucks and drugs are cool

No drugs aren't fucking cool. Except for alcohol when you're depressed. Dont do dxm again u will regret it

Ah to be 13 again.
Naaaah but you might have a bad trip if you psych yourself out.
I hallucinated tastes. Such an awful sweet flavor in my mouth I became certain I would die of some diabetic event. But then again I thought a Carl's Jr. was my apartment at the time as well. Had the mindset of dying of malnutrition while being fat.

well agree to disagree then I suppose

doesn't sound too bad desu. I just planned on watching japanese cartoons while on it, so I'm not too psyched out about it.

Just be careful of allergic reactions man. It's common with dxm.

I've taken it before for colds, so I'm pretty confident that I'm not allergic. Thanks for the advice

I hope it kills you. Fucking drug addicts.

Lol mald more onions goy.

Since this was posted 31 minutes ago, subtract 5 minutes for making the post, you have approx. 24 minutes until it hits you. At that point, you'll feel a great deal of nausea and diarrhea, esp. if you've eaten within the past 3 hours.
OP, this is pretty important, how heavy are you?

Niggers do drugs. You are a nigger.

Attached: 1629290078220.jpg (354x344, 12.38K)

Please tell me it is going to kill them

Attached: 1639368698698.jpg (425x286, 34.46K)

I'ma fucking heafty boi, I weigh a lil over 290. I'm not really that worried at this point. I've taken shit loads of benadrly before and it hasnt really affected me much. I ate dinner a lil while ago, so I may go sit on the toilet for a bit.
I can live with a robot thinking I'm a nigger

fucking how heavy are you cunt you fucking closet troon without that I can't say

don't do drugs just stay straight edge

Well, you're not going to die. That's for sure. Anyways drop your discord you sound hot

Why are there not one, but two tripniggers ITT? Do posts about drugs attract them?

I'd rather be a druggie than a namefag

>hot
you fucking faggots have no standards, how the FUCK is op hot for being fat??

He's a tripfag which is 100x worse.
Also be careful with DXM cause of the 3 people I know who have taken it, 2 became full-on addicts (they of course insist they aren't addicted but they do it nearly daily).

absolutely disgusting.
Fuck drugs