Letter thread

the alexposting has finally stopped, thank the fucking lord edition

Attached: ダウンロード.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/14zT03QrHmgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

alex I miss you

Dat nigga alex owe me 5 dollaz imma whoop his ass !!

Hey leave Alex alone. His only poor quality is having shit taste. He is pure and good.

Welp I give up, I tried things are only going to get worse. I have to come to terms with that now.

Well played I suppose.

Attached: 1649558360781.jpg (474x377, 24K)

Dear alex,
You are a like a sombre moon, waxing through a fiery mauve sunset.

voca.ro/14zT03QrHmgg
Your Kefka laugh is ON PAR.
Hot thespian action.
I vote we start dramatic reading the schizospam and meany posters.

I've really put myself in it this time.

Attached: 1637035188975.png (400x400, 40.09K)

Dear A,

I had a thought about you today. I had been learning a new song on guitar. The first new song I've learned in years, and this thought came into my head. "Even if you learn to play that perfectly it won't make her come back." I keep thinking I'm over this, but then there you are. In the corners of my mind. I feel your absence everywhere. I want this to be over. I'm so tired of keeping this up. Why does it have to hurt this badly. This has destroyed me and I've spent the last four years picking up the pieces. Now I don't know anymore. Nothing feels like me anymore. I don't feel like me anymore. It's like I'm someone else and I'm living in a corpse. What the fuck has happened to me. It's never been this hard before. There were girls I loved for longer, girls I need better, but nothing has hurt like this. I still hope you're happy, and I'm glad I met you. Learning these lessons was worth that. I just wish I was stronger. I want to overcome this. I will overcome this. Writing this helped. I know you don't read these. Why would you even lurk here anymore. I'm sure this place took your attention at one point but I'm sure now it's just another memory. Why do I keep doing this. I wish I could shut my eyes and be totally done with this. I haven't been able to sleep since we last spoke. For 4 years I've barely been able to sleep at all at night any more. It's killing me. I can't take it anymore. It's still not enough to make me break tho. I'll beat this. The memories can help me through. Remind me why I keep going. For so long I've tried to forget. Why did it take me this long to realize. It's always like this for. I get something prescious and by the time I realize what it means to me I have abandoned it. I'm sorry for who I was, or maybe I'm sorry for who I am. I don't know any more. Maybe this is a chance to rebuilt myself in whatever way I please, but I can't seem to do this myself. Is it finally time to seek professionally help. Soon. If I can't find a way out.

Attached: 1653535235234.png (70x66, 4.83K)

Dearest A

I love you.
I love that you keep my company throughout my workday.
I love when you touch my hair, stim with my limpombees, and snuggle into my chest.
I love that I can express my affection and love for you endlessly.
I love our pet axolotls and raising them together.
I love writing to you - digitally and physically.
I love going on adventures together.
I love that you're my LOML, and I am yours.
I love how our sense of humors match up just perfectly.
I love the soft sound of your morning voice: "good morning bubby".
I love playing games and watching movies, tv shows, and streams together.

I want you and want to be with you always.

Of course there's more I could list, there always is. My love for you is endless. What we have is truly special, unique, and unreplicatable.

My love burns deep and passionate.

With all my heart

Bubsy

Dear X,
When I said you got the closest, I meant so. Don't for a moment think I didn't appreciate your efforts and your love. Had I the domain of my future in this very instant, you would already be invited. But circumstances let rot our principal dreams, as often as reality comes around. You are considered, and I have grown to enjoy and miss that silly voice you put on. As ever, I hope one day we can talk without theatre.

Dear You,
All of my skin is on fire and a good portion of it is raw and bleeding. My hands and face are agitatingly swollen. The alcohol isn't even putting a dent in the burning.
In my hour of deep lack of comfy I hope you are extra comfy.
I will perservere but man being tough is a real fucking downer sometimes.
I need a hug and a footrub. How pathetic is that lol
[So there you go Schaudenfreude Bros. My moment of weakness]

Dear S

You are my first relationship and I really like you. Also I hate you. I am the one to say Hi, I am the one who takes the nervous steps to talk to you, I am the one who asked you out, I am the one putting in the effort. But when you say you like me back I do it again and again and again.

Why do I have to say I love you first?

Dear Gone in 60 Seconds,
I hope your move is a good fresh start. Fuck 'em all, chumbawumba.

Raped by pilgrims I still grew annoyed

A new game

SPOT ON MY SPACE OUT TO STALL AT THE PLACE GOT THE PORT IN THE BAY IN THE ZONE OUT THE
WAYYY

I meant to post a pic of xxxtentacion but I forgot

I AM THE TOW TRUCK COMPANY

Attached: xxxtentacion-1529402446-view-0.jpg (620x460, 38.52K)

Dear Alex,

You're a fag, hah.

Sissy nigga. Dagg gum. Sissy niggas. I hate Sissy niggas.