What's stopping you from getting a hot teen gf?

What's stopping you from getting a hot teen gf?

Attached: 1629759119123.jpg (1573x1566, 1.05M)

their dads

I'm 33, people call the cops if I go near a 27 year old because "she's so young, date someone your own age"

They literally all have boyfriends or dont go outside because their parents are too protective. The ones that do are already taken by Chad.

I don't know any women, teenage, hot, both, or neither. this is before we even begin asking questions as to why such a girl might plausibly want to have sex with me.

that I'm 27 and have no experience

I'm 38 but don't exhibit any of the 'cool older guy' tendencies they go for. Plus I'm still a virgin.

Their expectations??!?! It's superficial to get labelled as a loser in this clown world, once you do there's no going back. They want an alpha male 'someone who's social and makes me laugh, have a good time with' all else is of 0 worth. Modern woman is useless twat, claims values cares nothing about, prbly deserves every abusive BF gets as well.

>Find teenagers (6 pm - 2 am)
>Buy them alcohol
>????
>Profit
They're like homeless people, they'll be in your debt until they turn 21 (but drop them before they turn 18)

Ignore them unless they are 18+, its not worth getting up the ass in jail. No woman ever is.

>>>Find teenagers (6 pm - 2 am)
Where do you do that, anyway? Last I heard they don't even drive anymore, just stay at home.

I'm level 35, did you spec fire, frost, or arcane?

the law
originalanigiro

Arcane. Watch, as I manipulate my body into believing it's having sex!
*masturbates*

lol what shithole do you live in?

not him, but this bullshit is more prevalent in (((developed))) countries

Myself. I wouldnt want myself as a bf currently so I cant expect anyone else to think so, therefore Im not even trying

6 years, seriously?

I fuck an 18 year old on the reg dude lol

>I fuck an 18 year old dude on the reg lol
I believe it, namefag.

It is an American and British thing. In Germany it is common to have 5-10 years of age difference.

Puritan values. Just look at their shitty divorce laws. German man might groan but divorce in Germany is not remotely as horrible as in the US

t. lawfag