We need to find all the White...

We need to find all the White, white-hispanic and white adjacent incel bois and transition them as early as possible to avoid another mass shooting.

Attached: evrage white boy.jpg (1563x2048, 340.53K)

first mass shooter was a woman

mondays do suck, she was making a point.

And not a single mass shooter since was a man, so maybe you're on to something.

vast majority of mass shootings are blacks. Also blacks transition at a higher rate than any other demographic in america.

That's smart. I think we should transition all males, just to be safe. Then we can go through a selection process to determine which males are safe to detransition, and let natural harems form around them.

Leave White Hispanics alone, faggot.

Attached: 800px-Young_man_in_armor,_by_Peter_Paul_Rubens.jpg (800x1036, 214.16K)

A school system that's not dread terror incarnate could also help.

"White" hispanic here, kys anglo. Only islanders should be transitioning, that means cubans, zealanders, strayans, anglos, japanese and philipenisfags should bow to the mainlanders

Attached: 284552058_1078546179672328_7442908227733867977_n.jpg (1614x2048, 197.63K)

Ngl, being a white hispanic is truly a blessing, I would kinda look like a younger version of that painting if I had longer hair

We all share the same phenotype, quite different from most westoids but not resemble any other ethnic group. Our genes are the result of centuries of rich inbred euros mixing with beautiful native women and fetal alcohol syndrome

>but not resemble any other ethnic group
I look like an average mediterranean(white skin, brown eyes, wavy hair), as I am mostly spanish with a little bit of native

Does your name start with an A? I went to school with a guy who looked like that.

To them you don't look mediterranean tho, you'll always have that uncanny hispanic aura to them. We are like reptile people to them

That's a good thing. Especially for women.

qeq, I'm a Brown Hispanic.

Can't wait to destroy white-hispanics boi holes and finish on their cute tummy

Attached: pic.png (202x193, 60.66K)

Brother, why are you gay?

Attached: Spiccel.png (502x662, 441.59K)

Absolutely based post alert.
Deliver me my 5'4" Asian trap bf NOW

there is endless traps from the Philippines on OK Cupid. Might spend summer down there.

I love feminine white boys.

therefore not gay.

Attached: Grade A Trap.jpg (2316x3088, 867.55K)

Nobody is transition you fucking nigger faggot. Go be a glownigger somewhere else you fucking traitor.

>white hispanic
>mixing with beautiful native women
nope
white hispanics are of iberian descent. they're 100% caucasoid

Also a White Hispanic, checked. Fuck off OP you groomer

True, I have never seen someone that looks like me. It's fucking weird man. Women have always seemed to be fascinated with me though even going back to when I was a kid, if only I had a personality to go along with it. I think it's because we are what they consider "dark and exotic" without actually being dark skinned. Pretty good roll, can't complain, one of the best rolls you can get besides Nordic