Ghosted again by a woman for being autistic

>ghosted again by a woman for being autistic
bruh what am i doing wrong
she seemed so enthusiastic to talk to me and even said please talk to me tomorrow, like she seemed like she wanted to talk to me again but I sent her a message this morning and an hour ago and she never responded

Attached: FT69AxOWQAIwIhu.jpg (750x626, 63.58K)

>doing wrong
you
dont
make
women
horny

Can't you just find an autistic girl?

Attached: 563401-blonde-pawg-nude.jpg (800x1067, 79.31K)

man she didn't even see my face, she kept calling me a dork but saying it was cute, that i was cute, she liked my voice ect. i dont know whyyyy
get this gross shit out of my thread and no because ive also been ghosted by autistic women

she didnt want u to fuck her simple as

Can we see the exact exchange? Wording is important to dumbfucks.

i didnt even want to fuck her, i just wanted a friend. im gay, i didnt tell her that and i know i dont come off gay so im just so confused on why she ghosted me after begging me to hang out again

is this the way they preserve their ego

Attached: yuieyes.jpg (225x225, 5.47K)

she's busy you moron what the fuck is your problem she's probably playing tf2 or some shit
like nigger you remind me of neurotic bitches

>she's probably playing tf2 or some shit
wife material

well she told me that she wants to talk again at the same time and asked me when i was free, so i told her and she hasn't even responded back to my messages after like 3 hours.
it was through phone

then something came up you fucking moron. wait until a week passes and then you can get anxious

okay im fucking SORRY

Don't tell her you're worried about her taking 3 hours to respond. It makes you look desperate, needy, and insecure. Trust me.

you better be since i don't really like reading posts from morons such as yourself
i wonder if you are autistic

im not telling her and im not going to send another message till she responds, its why im even here on Any Forums asking
i am autistic, i have aspergers

alright sorry for shitting on you then

its ok, im being pretty retarded in the first place

no user, i was a piece of shit and i should not say mean things like that, i did not mean any of it

Where's cecelia

she went to go get some milk

That bitch flat af you know she need full fat milk lmaoo

its ok flatties are cute

No it's not okay bro she ghosted me