Hey, robots. I'm a lonely and ugly male. Does anyone want to talk to me and give me (yous) and attention...

Hey, robots. I'm a lonely and ugly male. Does anyone want to talk to me and give me (yous) and attention? I'll do the same for you in this thread

Attached: Tsurumi_anime_infobox.png (500x800, 392.61K)

Shit man, im down, what's up?

Hey fren. I just finished working, came back home and I'm probably gonna smoke some weed and play vidya in a bit and then sleep. Wbu? What's up?

Ive been on holiday with the pops and a family friend, we've been doing up a villa which has a faulty pool, it was hard work but we managed to tear off the surrounding planking and dig a trench to free the piping. Im guessing you're American?

That sounds really fun. Where did you guys go? Yeah, I'm American and you?

Scottish, the villa is in france, we're heading back home tomorrow which i can't complain because the Internet connection here is shite, the weather was pretty good all week though thankfully.

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (474x266, 16.23K)

That sounds great desu. Did you guys take a train to go there? Which part of France did you visit?

We flew from Edinburgh, then it's a few hours drive to a rural area just north of bordeux, the villa is quite secluded and we only have one neighbour who is a nice old lady farmer. Where do you work?

YO MAN YOU LIKE MONKE

Was this your first time going to France? The Scotish accent is definitely my fav accent compared to the other UK accents. And I work as an accountant at a smaller company. I mean I only graduated recently kek

>CIA
I've been quite a lot of times considering we own the villa lel, It's a pain in the arse to maintain it but it's worth it I'd say, what state are you from? Cali?

Attached: 20210908_165537.jpg (1000x1777, 502.47K)

How much do villas like those cost out there? Yeah, I'm from LA sadly

They cost a fuckton to maintain, groundskeeping and tax wise and even the purchasing of said property can leave any guy's pockets dry, you interested in getting one or something

Then again though, a lot of places in rural france (towns especially) can be quite desolate, so maybe some of the property values in certain areas are lower? Im not an expert, but just a shoot

Oh I see. It does seem comfy to have a holiday home in a nearby country though. I mean France is too far from here but the rural areas seem beautiful. I think I'd need to save more money to be able to afford a house right now. Especially when it comes to buying outright kek

Do you live with your parents or are you a rentoid?

I'm a rentoid ahaha. My parents are sort of retired, living it up and traveling the world. They rented out the house we lived in too while I was in college sadly. What do you do for a living btw?

i guess not, some people are so uncultured

Attached: FUKqem6VsAAmUy0.jpg (595x839, 152.13K)

Unemployed, which is why i was available to come to france with my dad and co. I'm not entirely sure what jobs to take, i was washing dishes in a kitchen for a while, maybe ill go back there and see if they've got an open space

Lmao
Sounds comfy. Your family seem nice. Also, working in a kitchen doesn't seem so bad as long as the people are nice

my question to you is, why use gk picture

Golden Kamuy is a kino manga and anime