Higher up acts antagonistic, exaggerate your mistakes and dont teach you anything

>higher up acts antagonistic, exaggerate your mistakes and dont teach you anything
>act antagonistic bqck and retaliate
>"whats with the fucking attitude "
Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1654037236153.png (840x859, 328.2K)

Here's the normalfag in the workplace formula:
> "Yessir, Mr. Retard who has worked here longer. I will do that stupid shit with a clownnose and a smile."
> Hazing continues.
> Alloted hazing time passes without you reacting
> Acceptance
They are trying to break you. If you remain unbroken you're in the club.

Humanity never left the jungle. Most people are engaged in active competition with everyone around them even in environments that are meant to be cooperative. It's subconscious monkey psychology that most people aren't even actively aware of while they're doing it.

>"what's with the fucking attitude?"
This is where you immediately call the son of a bitch out and do NOT back down. If he acts like he wants to fight feel free to let him TRY to hit you first then completely unload on him. If he's bigger than you just grab whatever is near by and attack, but you need to summon your crazy 'incel' autist strength and take out EVERYTHING THATS EVER BEEN DONE TO YOU on him. Don't stop, don't run, dont feel sorry for him, just keep going until he's got fear in his eyes or he is unconscious. Once he attacks you anything goes until just before you'll put him in a coma because you 'feared for your life' and you were 'defending yourself'. They might not keep you at the job, but mother fucker they'll think twice before hazing someone again.

>allotted time passes without you reacting

yeah and after its done guess what you are?

THE OFFICE BITCH. EVERYTHING DONE TO YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED BECAUSE YOU DIDNT STAND UP FOR YOURSELF, AND YOU WILL BE THE PUNCHING BAG UNTIL THE NEXT NEW GUY COMES. And if he does come and he actually stands up for himself, YOU WILL STILL BE THE BITCH!

the advice that you give is just perpetuating a cycle of weakness and abuse, you need to stand up and be a man. Mother fucker I learned my lesson when i got my first professional job and was christened the 'noob' without standing up for myself. that shit went on until one day i had fucking had it and when they all were there I stated, matter of factly, that the next person who called me 'noob' would be eating the fucking stool i sat on before standing up, grabbing the stool, and staring them all down. Yeah i got called into HR for 'threatening' others, and yeah i was the pariah for a while, but I was respected after that. Better to be respected as the office 'psycho' than to be looked down upon as the punching bag.

>This high pressure masculinity
Holy shit.

Ask for a raise.

You honestly don't even need to go this much of a sperg lord. Just fucking stand up for yourself, explain yourself clearly and firmly, don't sperg out, document EVERYTHING and possibly have a higher up copied or with you. If you act like a pussy, then you'll be the office bitch and walked on for the rest of your career.

Well I'm 42 and it happened in my 30's so i guess I still have testosterone flowing through my system enough to still be a man. I know they're flooding you kids with estrogen and onions and all that shit so i guess you just don't understand. But back in the day if you let this stuff happen to you you were a bitch and deserved it. Still do imho, but i guess i can see why you wouldn't have the balls to be a man. No one is going to save you though, other than Jesus saving you from hell, but that's another story altogether.

Back in the days if you just did the 'yes and he did this at this time, and this guy did this at this time" you were called a snitch and were still treated like a bitch, just now you were on the absolute bottom rung of the social ladder because snitches get stitches. Even the office bitch would be better than you because he had a friendly, if sycophantic, relationship with the idiots. For my part I might have been seen as a psycho by the guys for a while, but the difference is they were WARY of me to the point where it actually helped my case when people came to talk to me RESPECTFULLY and I was actually friendly to get along with.

before i left that job we still joked about it, respectfully, but they knew not to bully the new guys around me because I would give them the eye.

Sounds like you're trying to help someone commit career suicide.
They just want to know you're "part of the team" and this is how they do it.
After that people will help you. When they should just help you at the outset. It's a fucked system but that's all you're getting in America at least.
Opee, please don't give up hope. It's all finite and infinite games.

sounds like my dad kek, liked to embarrass me in front of people as a kid and still calls me a weirdo every day but when i remind him he's unemployed and i make more than him he starts seething

>enter namefag trying to downplay the importance of masculine borders in polite society.

Fuck off attention seeker, No one cares what you think. Any workplace where they try to put you at the bottom of the pecking order through targeted harassment and consider it normal NEEDS to be stood up to.
Normalizing that shit is HIGHLY FEMININE social behavior.

I work in a trade if that helps

I do this too. I mirror how people treat me. I think it's because I'm autistic and can't read social queues, so I just mimic.

If you work in a trade, it's all the more important to stand your ground and show you're not a bitch. You probably wont have to fight but you have to be ready TO fight. People in trades tend to be more masculine than the average onions g0y so just muster up your resolve and you'll find that they'll very likely respect you more afterwards.

assuming you can do your job well and aren't some kind of fuckup.

>advising robots to act like belligerent retards at work
>after 3 high profile mass shootings
Are you faggots TRYING to get lynched at this point?

Oh no man, you got it wrong. I actually agree with you, not in the same intensity but I definitely think people should stand up for themselves, especially men. Shame I don't have that one cool wojak here since I'm phone posting.

>Jews, basedfaggots, and NPC's trying to keep robots down and "in their place" by invoking the scary 'mass shooting' card.

fuck you, we're waking up, you will not be able to shut it down any more.

Based. You sound like you've been through a lot.

I have, but I'm just old enough to remember how men are supposed to act in these situations. If I were born in the 90's or something I wouldn't have the frame of reference to deal with this shit.

I really worry about you boys nowadays, I don't have any kids of my own but I wish I had enough charisma to take you all under my wing and try to teach you the right way. It fucking pisses me off to see these fucking glownigger shills like jordan peterson, richard spenser, sargon, joe fucking rogan, etc leading you down all the wrong paths while pretending to be on your side.

I really hope you all turn to JESUS CHRIST and get SAVED by HIS sacrifice on the cross where he died for your sins. ( John 3:16-17 )

with how fucked up everything is, JESUS really is the only hope we have.

>higher ups
You must be 18 years or older to post here