Hey fembots, he's got a point you know

hey fembots, he's got a point you know

Attached: 722942a5.jpg (718x382, 86.16K)

>You VILL suck mine girl cock.

Attached: 5e371g.jpg (498x600, 76.06K)

Sorry, but men are rapey niggers and always will be. I would date a broke/weak/sensitive man, but that would then make me (and him) vulnerable and a target for less broke/weak/sensitive men. Men have made this world violent, rapey, murderous, unsafe. I have no option to date a tall strong man who can take care of me and protect me from other men. No amount of feminism or laws will ever make the world safe because men continue to make the planet hell. Sorry, but men made it this way.

>a poor man is incapable of protecting me
Anonette, I...

this is exactly why I love submissive men

There's only something like 27 rapes per 100,000 people. I get that this is bait, but it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

How much can one substitute the other? I'm short (5'9), sensitive (I always consider other peoples feelings before acting), and fairly brainwashed (I believe in climate change, try to eat less meat, etc), have basically no close friends, but I make decent money (140k).

I've all but given up trying to date women. Should I just accept my forever alone fate? Or rage against the night?

reported*
The real number of sexual assault is closer to 50% of women and 20% of men.

>start dating betas or stfu about feminism
I will do neither and there is nothing you can do about it

>nothing you can do about it
Don't read the news? There is certainty ... something ... being done.

>inb4 you misunderstand and think I'm blaming women or defending mass shootings

Way to womanderstand the stats lol

Trannies being better at helping men than MRA's is both sad and amusing at the same time

>muh femoid hivemind isn't real but it makes me aware of femoid suffering
Kys femoid

>umm 50% of women have been raped
There's literally no reason to believe that.

Women are so delusional they think receiving a complement by a sub5 is rape

>YWNBAW
also, no actual real girl wants a weak short dude, aside from maybe some ogre looking ass landwhales, and even IF there's somehow an average looking girl that has a short weak dude, she 100% cucks him with a 6ft Chad. it's imprinted in women's DNA to be attracted to a big strong man. btw, rape culture doesn't exist and women rape more than men do but it doesn't get talked about because people dont take it serious. for every 100 men that get raped or sexually assaulted, there's 1 man that rapes a woman that everyone has a magnifying glass on.

I wrote sexually assaulted, not raped. Did you miss that, or intentionally misrepresent it?

>lesbians don't exist
Carry a gun dumb roastoid

>most people have been wronged at some point in their life
>this justifies avoiding all people, ever, for the rest of my life
The female mindset, everyone

Just get a gun you dolt.

Attached: 1653158928743.png (1920x1200, 1.18M)

I see. You cannot refute my point so you invent one to attack.

>if you cannot debate, retaliate