Beardmaxxing

how do I grow a thicker beard? please share tips

Attached: 1647313565531.jpg (750x1000, 124.33K)

Minoxidil

Minoxidil with the little needle roller thing

Any more natural ways?

move to mongolia/india and consume any wacky looking plants that you find

Coconut oil, sun, nosoap. Your hairs will have to increase their growth to break through the coconut oil and built up grime so your face can breathe.

shave it chincel

you watch on breaking bad many sigma have goatee and bald (heisenberg mike) you think its sexy look to attract womans?

I have been since high school because it looked bad. The hope is that after 10 years it'll grow in better

I think it looks mediocre. This was the first picture I found with facial hair in my reaction folder

I shaved my head once because i watched the clip where walt confronts like 2 dorky amateur drug dealers and there is this really cool song playing in the background, it was cool. Regretted it for like 20 minutes and then i got over it

Get older

i am 26 bro

Bryan Cranston was 52 during BB literally twice your age

Caster oil and things that raise test levels like nofap and heavy compound lifts.

Beards are for chinlet faggots

Just gotta get older than 26. Simple as.
Real talk though, it varies with people. I met a guy in college years ago who had a full beard at 18 (legit full beard, not patchy at all). At the same time I couldn't grow a decent beard at all, was super patchy, all I could really do was heisenberg goatee (which I did for like a day til I realized it looks like shit if you aren't 50+)

Dude ANOTHER thread moved to the incel board. I can't heightmaxx, I can't beardmaxx. What the fuck mods?

Workout take cold showers pick up smoking cigarettes. You need higher levels of testosterone.

Only boomers are shaved

27 with a gnarly viking beard here.
You kinda just have to let it grow for as long as possible. It's gonna look like shit for the first 6 months at least, but don't fucking touch it. After 6 months you find a decent barber and get him to shape it properly for you.
Also, don't touch/rub your face, it will destroy the hairs, making it look even worse. When drying your beard just dab it lightly with a towel and apply a SMALL amount of beard oil while it's still a bit wet so it doesn't dry out and start splitting.

this. just let it grow, if that fails just go minoxidil and derma roller