Top VS Bottom requirements in 2022

Daily reminder that femboy/transfoid/real femoid requirements for tops in 2022 are as follows...

>Have natural perfectly symmetrical supermodel-tier facial aesthetics
>Have a god-like sculpted body that even Hercules himself would envy
>Be tall, (6'5"/200cm or over)
>Be ripped, (be able to bench press atleast 500lbs without steroids)
>Be wealthy, (have a networth of atleast 1 million usd or make high 6-figures annually)
>Be neurotypical, being on the ASD or having any other learning disability is a death sentence, no exceptions
>Be white, no exceptions
>Have blue or green eyes, no exceptions
>Be instantly popular among everyone they come into contact with, in other words possessing a radiant halo effect
>Possess a 12" dick when erect and 6" when flaccid minimum
>Have immaculate health 24/7 thanks to good genetics no matter what you do

Men's requirements for femfag twinks/troons/foids in 2022...

>Be loyal & supportive
>Don't be fat or old
>Have silky smooth skin & bussy/pussy
>Don't be a bitch

Why is this so much to ask for robots such as myself? What the fuck went wrong in the last 2 generations?!?! Hypergamy and the Jews are to blame for the suffering of sub5 men in today's clown world, effectively turning most of them into incels. The 80/20 rule affects all sexual dating markets in current year and it is only going to get worse, also thanks to you degenerates! Also to any Chads or foids reading this, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDD

>Transbians fuck off, no one cares what you think!

Attached: Universal Hypergamy.jpg (3684x2400, 963.25K)

OH MY FUCKING GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY "WAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA TWINKS WON'T SUCK MY MICODICK TWINKS ONLY WANT CHAD I'LL NEVER HAVE A TWINK BF WAAAAAAAA" GOD FUCKING DAMN FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU FAGGOT BITCH FUCK YOU'RE LIKE A BROKEN RECORD

Nobody likes uggos, especially uggos that constantly whine like little bitches

>Transbians fuck off
Damn, you just got rid of 99% of trans women.

This post reads like a parody on a r9k post written by someone who has never actually visited r9k.

jykfyjyf

Because we can and theres nothing you can do about it

I wouldn't say something like that to someone clearly mentally deranged like OP is.

Why reply to this obvious bait?

does matter as long as he sages

Attached: 83905427_p0.png (1000x1000, 59.4K)

OP, we both know men don't require them to be supportive, loyal, to have smooth skin, or to not be a bitch. I say next post get rid of those and just have the Men's requirements as:
>Don't be fat, old, mentally retarded, or a burn victim

let it die pls thx

Attached: 24aacda09a63e8f8b7a51234aec2419d.jpg (4000x4000, 1.69M)

Why people get mad at this?

Attached: 1630209055502.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

Because its blatantly not true. Trannies are so fucking desperate to not die alone

Incels aren't people user. I'm glad they don't ever get to breed and spread their ugly genes

I don't care too much what guys are like or look like besides maybe not liking beard stubble cause it's uncomfortable to kiss guys when it scratches your face lol

I am desperate for male attention like every other tranny/femboy/whatever you consider me

Attached: 1654254379453.jpg (926x1200, 186.92K)

Sorry sweaty?
I am sat in below room temperature and hardly sweaty.

Actually OP I am just straight up not into humans lmao

Attached: 65950596_p1.jpg (765x845, 218.43K)

Then why can I get with cis women but trannies and femboys shun and ignore me? I treat them the same way.

You're still a fat fucking loser

It means you're not remotely fem lmao