"HURR HOW CAN U BE VIRGIN"

Is there anything more irritating than some clueless normie constantly going
>"I dont understand how its possible to be a 35yo virgin bro I just cant understand I dont understand I dont understand I dont understand does not compute beep beep"

These moments are when you truly realize that normies are a different species.
Women dont put any effort in getting men so it's pretty darn easy to not get women. My last date was 8 yrs ago simply because I cant find new dates

Attached: FUGbO_UaIAE1BP0.jpg (848x1200, 88.07K)

I haven't even been friends with a foid since middle school

One time a girl was surprised I was a virgin because she thought I was too cute to be one.

34 year old virgin here.

Women are inferior to the 2D girls and boys I jack off to. I don't want to interact with humans anymore. Sexhavers are disgusting pigs.

Attached: 1653853302297.jpg (635x635, 43.91K)

I used to get this as a teenager. Lost it at 32

>Lost it at 32

Ur mental health or vrigginity?
Also I've always thought it's gay to use the word "virgin" when talking about a male

im 26, i think im above average but i have little desire to put myself out there into situations i dont enjoy just for a crumb of attention. i somehow get people who are completely unsurprised and people who are very surprised

i focus on people online who are usually probably not worth my time due to my laziness. im content for the most part and look forward to wizardry since i dont see it ever working out, ive started wondering how i'd approach my hobbies and stuff if i castrated myself or otherwise killed my desire to procreate, because i want to know how much of my motivation is just for female attention. i dont think it's much though, because if i truly desired female attention I would just work out and deal with one of the last things that bother me (my slightly squishy tummy)

>Has been one a date
Why are you on my board?

I have a thing for 30-something year old virgin males..

I don't really care about normies doing this, they're just like part of the scenery to me unless they're being actively cruel to me. That being said, I don't know why they infest this board to brag about how much sex they have and then still try to hold the moral highground when they're punching down on people less fortunate than them.

Me too. We should have a threesome.

You (boys or girls IDC either way) are such teases. Nobody actually likes wizards, but I appreciate the comments.

Attached: 494e4931bc94d702896e3c2aaf0bdce0.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

That's why I lie about my relationship history to everyone but close friends.

>Nobody actually likes wizards
I love being degraded so having sex with a middle aged virgin appeals to me because of the societal sex hierarchies that have been mentally ingrained into me. It would be better if you happen to be fat, greasy, and disgusting.

>I love being degraded

If I shot my load in you, you'd probably be better than you already are, though. I'm superior to you, regardless of my virginity status. You'd have to be willing to rim my asshole and let me break yours if I was going to degrade myself with a flesh-thing.

The idea of casually abusing a disgusting whore like you is sort of fun, but at what cost?

Attached: tittycow.jpg (850x1245, 133.9K)

I don't get why anyone would ask you that OP, since its clear as fuck why you are a virgin. Why don't you maybe lose the whole furry fetish?

>I'm superior to you,
How? I like being talked down to, too, but it seems wrong coming from a 30+ year old virgin.

Should I tell people? I always lie now

I'm not a thirsty whore, for starters. I'm definitely smarter than you. I probably have more money than you. I'm white (hope you are too, because non-whites are sexually repulsive most of the time).

Like, how could you be better than me? Assuming you have a cunt between your legs, why would you even think you had a chance to be better to anyone that could push you down and violate your holes?

Attached: 6408e05e9a6c630eda22e7b044712e0a.jpg (941x1329, 1.01M)

>thirsty whore
I don't place value based on how much sex someone has.
>smarter than me
Possibly, I'm not that concerned with how intelligent I am.
>more money
I definitely don't care about that.
I am white, and I am male. I wasn't saying I was better than you, persay, but that you being better than me seems a bit silly. I am male, though. You probably are bigger and stronger than me.

I'm being a bit facetious, but I'm sure you can understand why I find it mildly offensive that you would consider getting railed by me a form of degradation.

Sorry, I'm not fat or ugly. I am kinda greasy though; I hate showering.

Attached: 1649108345480.png (1000x1035, 1.21M)