Therapy is useless if you have real problems. it's a complete waste of money

therapy is useless if you have real problems. it's a complete waste of money

Attached: scr[1].png (1024x768, 382.97K)

Therapy is pretty much complete psudeo science. Change comes from external changes in our material world not from inner changes and coping with in us.

Attached: 1653993651117.jpg (768x432, 37.96K)

For all the shit americans get online you have to admit it, they can be extremely based at times. Such a polarized country.

meaning 53% are fooled into accepting that shit?
Damn

>53% are fooled into accepting that shit
yep, they're called "women and trannies"

Correct. It's a pseudointellectual racket; when kikes saw the opportunity to stuff half-assed, demonstrably misleading statistical procedures into their philosophical musings, therapy was created.

Therapy is a business. That's all it is.

Fuck therapists.

Attached: whofuckingcares.gif (480x270, 246.52K)

I went once because it was free and I wanted to get diagnosed with something (they wouldn't let me see a psychologist for some reason). It was just a normie saying shit like, " I see why you would feel that way", "That must have been hard for you", and "That's understandable". I can't believe normies have such simple shit that someone just listening to them is enough to solve their problems. I had to press for actionable steps of what to do to try to improve my condition and they just gave the same advice google does.

It's useful if you have no friends and need to vent or want neetbux

Therapy is free in my country wtf

i was forced to do therapy when i was like 14 by a truancy court
it was literally generic ass advice that even my 14 year old self was like "damn this is fucking retarded"
opted for group therapy instead, was in a big room with like 20 other teens and you didn't have to talk if you didn't want to

Counter point, having a person with another point of view with hundreds if not thousands of cases similar to what you are feeling can give you an insight of more possible outcomes that you can see.

Of course I'm not talking about the whole bs theories and shit "professionals", I'm talking about how the idea behind is pretty solid but not a cure nor a fixing place. Just something you could do to find the more options to your case.

>hundreds if not thousands of cases similar to what you are feeling
normieshit problems can be solved by searching google, champ

Therapy is for people who can't self-reflect. They need someone else to walk them step by step through the thought process and what their feelings and emotions mean. The effect of a 'professional' telling them what to do with their life gives them a warm feeling since they now know what the 'right' thing to do is. If they follow through with the advice, they soon become dependent of the therapist because they are scared of not having someone they trust and acknowledge tell them what to do. This further regresses their own problem-solving skills and ability of introspection.
Therapists come in three categories.
hose who do it to feel powerful and in control.
hose who do it because they need to butt in and be nosy about everyone else's life drama.
Those who want to genuinely help.

Very, very few people, therapists included, realize that it should be a tool for people to learn to look inward and connect their own thoughts, feelings and actions. People going should use the sessions to learn the concept of introspection. After learning that skill, you should go in order to lay out your reasoning to the therapist for an outsiders view to show you something you might have missed. Too many people treat it like going to your parent who thinks for you, tells you the right thing to do and gives you the warm fuzzies because everything will be okay.

Tl;dr, therapy should only be to teach you introspection, and give an outsider's view on the answers you have already came up with, but too many people think it's for venting or just being told what to do

Attached: dingus.jpg (400x400, 29.96K)

Yeah, you're not getting me to walk off my front porch tonight you little gay rapist faggot.

Attached: 1654134867654.png (447x442, 305.07K)

>cases similar to what you are feeling
See this is where robots and normalniggers differ,

>"boohoo my gf left me :("
>"I see, have you tried... getting another one?"
>"woah, bro how could I not think of that"

>"boohoo I flunked out of college :("
>"I see, have you tried... giving it another go?"
>"woah, bro how could I not think of that"

vs robot
>"ive lived my entire life devoid of acceptance, my parents were abusing narcissists and the state aid is about to run out i want to kill myself"
>"I see.... yeah I see."
They won't help you if have real problems.

that's literally my experience
>me: i'm miserable because of employment, i've never been happy except as a NEET
>them: have you tried getting another job?
LOL!

it's the opposite. when you notice you have a real problem you would actually go solve it with the help of a professional. it's only when you don't see or care about the problem that you never find any usefulness in support or therapy.

Lmao, this.

>why not just get a different servant to slave away under?

Therapists should be beaten in the streets, and their ill-gotten gains should be repossessed and redistributed to their victims.

Attached: 5abb638fe8800728798a27a89f5d220b.jpg (933x1308, 176.78K)

americans can never be based

If you have a problem that can be solved by just telling someone about them, you don't have a problem.

People will literally pay some guy to listen to them once a week rather than work on themselves

You know what? You guys are completely right and should continue to ignore anything that could differ your opinions or help. I"ll just continue to enjoy your failures from afar. Also
>lol and lmao
You are trying to sell yourselves as robot dwellers, cool. Know that you can't fool anyone that is older than 15

What do you mean by real problems?

>continue to ignore anything that could differ your opinions or help
are you retarded or just pretending? they don't offer any good solutions because often there aren't any

>I"ll just continue to enjoy your failures from afar

You should really see a therapist about such negative, pathological thoughts towards people in pain, user.

Attached: laughkuroi.png (500x599, 135.92K)

This is why I can't take anyone who says depression or anxiety are "problems". The same people who came up with meme therapy are the ones who invented the "problems"

>real problems
something that can't be fixed just by simple baby steps anyone could find on google

Maybe I should just become a therapist and enjoy the free money you get from just listening to people's problems kek. I might actually be willing to try that if I was a wretched person.

I have a friend who told me he saw a therapist and the guy literally had him move his desk across the office for him because he was too fat to do it himself. Then he interrupts after around an hour of the most harrowing and depressing life stories my friend could throw at him to say that if my friend wants to stick around it's gonna be another $100 or so.

I cannot believe people think therapy would help. The stigma of going there alone is enough to make sure no woman ever wants you again, and no man wants to be associated with you. There is very little tolerance for men who display any form of emotion in this society, so do not advertise that you have emotional issue unless you are prepared to suffer the social consequences.

Sorry to blackpill, but that is just how I see it.
There is still hope in talking to friends though. Hell, sharing your thoughts with the average user might be more beneficial than therapists in some cases.

Attached: showering pepe.jpg (830x1094, 84.44K)

Lol, most of us have been to therapy fag.

Attached: 1653963248759.jpg (960x960, 191.17K)

>Maybe I should just become a therapist
sorry sweaty but you're not qualified

>tfw depression runs in the family due to genetics
>Have clinical anhedonia which is apparently very hard to treat
>All therapists and psychiatrist i went to basically gave up on me
If i ever hear "go to therapy" from a normie ever again, im gonna FUCKING EXPLODE

Attached: 1624186392379.png (858x725, 376.76K)

I can listen to people's problems and try to help. My EQ is high in my opinion

I was told that there was literally no way to provide ke a prescriptive solution to the problems I was having with my relationships. What a pathetic fucking scam.