You are the common denominator therefore everything bad about your life is 100% your own fault

>you are the common denominator therefore everything bad about your life is 100% your own fault

Attached: soy111.png (760x792, 59.09K)

>Well, I mean... If 109 people decided that they didn't want to be your friend...

This. The higher your social rejection % the more likely the problem is you.

Then that's entirely their fault. I didn't do anything wrong.

I wonder about this sometimes. If the hypothetical short balding Indian janitor gets rejected every time is it his fault? Even if he tries one hundred times?

Damn. Rent doubled and it's my fault. Guess I got to pull myself up by my bootstraps to pay into the SSI benefits my boomer landlord receives.

You can soipost about it all you want but it's still true

Turn it back around and Normalfags would short circuit
>well i mean if she was raped twice maybe it's her fault just saying

>If the hypothetical short balding Indian janitor gets rejected every time is it his fault? Even if he tries one hundred times?
Obviously yes. He has direct undeniable evidence no one wants him and yet he tries anyway.

So an african child born into a poor village who starves to death before age 5 just didn't pull themselves up by their bootstraps enough, got it.
Nice just-world fallacy by the way, faggot.

This your first day on Any Forums kiddo? Do you even know how greentext works?

>So an african child born into a poor village who starves to death before age 5 just didn't pull themselves up by their bootstraps enough, got it.
This is unironically what capitalists believe.

yea but i mean somehow sitting in my room is still bad and shouldnt be done or tried or thought about but its happening
think this is how mental illness begins

>"you didn't use greentext!"
>disregards argument
You're so smart.

man you really are dumb as dogshit eh?

Oh no, a random faggot on Any Forums called me dumb. Still haven't responded to my argument, though.

do you not realize the OP was making fun of normies? or do you really think the OP was actually saying that

>well I mean he got convicted 3 times so it can't be racism just saying

>an african child born into a poor village who starves

Should have gotten himself fed...

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 141.61K)

>This is unironically what capitalists believe.
Nope. There is no belief to speak of. As long as we don't have to pay for that african kid, and as long as we don't make any money off of him, we just don't give a shit about that kid's existence.

Not everything is your fault but it is your reaponsibility

>HPD whore victim complex Tahlia crying that everyone she meets is trying to rape or kill her
Lol kill yourself cunt

It is not 100% but it is 51% your fault. If you can not handle that you need better coping skills.