Where can you find the good girls that just want to go on cute dates, hold hands, and give each other plenty of love?

Where can you find the good girls that just want to go on cute dates, hold hands, and give each other plenty of love?

Attached: 1f3063283eb34d309c5f040158411a7b.jpg (1200x1740, 1.11M)

this pedestal shit is why no girl wants you. literally every single man on the planet will do cute dates, hold hand, and do lovey dovey shit. you are not offering anything special. you are no different from the rest. this is why she likes to go home after and get choked because its a break from the monotony of "nice" which is the default of EVERY SINGLE PERSON

In Disney movies and anime. Real women are nasty whores.

Attached: cb1.gif (500x270, 845.74K)

Did you go to the anime con then? How was it?

I thought every single guy will just offer to fuck cause they are all horny bastards? I'm tired of these whores you find online. What do I need to offer and what the fuck are those girls going to offer back?

Maybe it is just all a fantasy

Attached: 3229eb9acdff90a55491136dade7adfd.jpg (1500x1999, 830.03K)

I did. My anxiety fucked me up bad and was pretty much paralyzed to progress any social interaction besides taking a pic of their cosplay.

I'm thinking of going to one. Are there opportunities to meet girls there or are they sausage fests?

Attached: 9w26ljxzmie51.jpg (600x850, 63.67K)

There aren't any. Real women are all gross whores, even the co called "fembots" here are the same. Used goods.

there is definitely a lot of girls that you can try to meet. I managed to approach one girl that sat next to me at a panel and at least say she was cute before running away. Something I discovered was certain cosplay may attract a lot of attention, especially from females.

Oh any suggestions on what I should cosplay as if I want female attention?

probably any popular character from a well known series with female fans. Another alternative is meme related cosplay.

Attached: 1617325171559.jpg (1200x1800, 855.66K)

not on Any Forums all these Any Forums girls try to manipulate u olive
I think maybe find a girl at the card place you go to

are you rich? what do you look like? it all depends on these things

Is yuno actually back? Welcome back!

asefasdfgsadf, sdfasfdsa.

>s fdiosjfd aosijfd

Attached: zutomayo_darken.jpg (640x360, 44.09K)

>Where can you find the good girls that just want to go on cute dates, hold hands, and give each other plenty of love?
In your dreams
Next thread please

there is barely any girls at the game shop and they are all married.
I make a decent amount of money and I'm a chubby ginger.
she has been back for awhile

>decent amount of money
that's good desu. have u not met girls interested for that purpose alone?

>have u not met girls interested for that purpose alone?
I have online but they obviously just want my money. I'm not really good with the idea of just giving them money though, like I just feel absolute disgust about it.

> cosplay
Its called costume you fucking nerds

you mean from dating apps or Any Forums?