There IS no future. I don't see a single positive upwards trend in society

There IS no future. I don't see a single positive upwards trend in society.

Attached: 1504066596666.jpg (500x364, 17.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

levels.fyi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suicide rates have risen I believe...

and wealth inequality, distrust of the government, people on behavioral drugs, police shootings, general mental illness, government surveillance, free speech limitations,

its overt ngmi

yeah so? that's why I dont participate, try to do your thing outside of society

>bro just don't participate in society they'll leave you alone

Attached: file.png (992x558, 1.03M)

UBI will be a thing soon. Now, most retards here will say that's a good thing. Keep in mind these same retards are already suicidal and love being miserable as long as they don't have to lift a finger.

If your life philosophy is LDAR, the future is bright. If you've kept a semblance of humanity, you're going to be in hell. Death of freedom, liberty, hope and righteousness.

>ubi will be a thing soon
Says who? They won't even give people healthcare or mental help

sure I have to follow some rules and pay property tax but that's it, I've did my best to minimize my interaction with society

>UBI will be a thing soon

No. The entire homeless epidemic the US went through proved this to be incompatible with society. Elon and the like will accept this soon.

you're just blatantly ignoring the government murdering an unarmed woman and child and throwing an innocent man in jail for absolutely nothing because "fuck it it'll look good on paper"

not my problemeroni

Says the economy when it fully collapses and there's no one left to keep the uber rich afloat.

>healthcare or mental help
Not essential.

The homeless are more often than not unironically mentally ill.

You're right bro just ignore what im saying im sure the government will just let you go away and not mess with you like they always do for everyone else

Ubi is freedom retard. Imagine wanting to be dependent on the upper-middle/upper class for a wage

I wonder what is the fucking thought process behind people like that user youre replying too. Id rather kill myself before becoming a nmp npc goyslop loving drone. Ah, but he is "enlightened" because he is a neet living off tendies and underage 2d chinese cartoons. Or something like that.

>freedom
You're a fucking imbecile if you actually think it's going to be no-strings-attached forever. That's how they get you at first. Dumb nigger cattle.

>mentally ill
I find most people outright are mentally ill...they just have the same illnessess as most people as so few notice it. All it takes is a loss of home or safety for their demons to surface.

us techbros are doing pretty good. making 6 figs, WFH, and tons of opportunities.
but yeah for you normies it's fucked.

haha wow thats gonna help a lot with overbearing orwellian governments and the death of free speech!

Who cares. He has his funkopops.

Good news! May Uncle Ted live to see the hunt return!

Are you? Outside of usa software dev gigs pay complete dogshit and competition is intense. Nepotism is the way most people make it from what I hear.

>haha wow thats gonna help a lot with overbearing orwellian governments and the death of free speech!
Yes, but not in the way you think. Part of my job is to add tracking software into apps and websites. I'm also adept at circumventing it.
But regardless, I'm one of them and I'm useful (for now).

>Outside of usa software dev gigs pay complete dogshit and competition is intense
You're right that USA pays more. Dogshit? I'll let you be the judge.

At AWS, an SDE1 (entry level, aka new grad) gets
in USA : ~168k
in Canada: ~127k
in Australia: 117k
in Ireland: 102k
in Germany: ~93k
in UK: 92k

I don't see SDE1 in japan, but SDE2 get ~140k

in India they get shit but idgaf about india.

Source: levels.fyi

>inb4 only elite work at Amazon
I work there and I'm telling you right now that some of the most incompetent people I've ever met work at FAANG. Some of the brightest too. But they aren't all elite. Not even close.

its dreadful isn't it? Absolutely insane how bad things have become in just a few years time. Like, I have no words, no witty remark or interesting thing to add, its just horrible. This is hell. Literally cannot get worse but you just KNOW it will somehow.

>haha wow im theoretically going to be fine with this one small aspect of it, its all good!
Jesus christ man
>i'm one of them
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Oh I get it, you misunderstood and are trying to flex by laughing. Great stuff. Stay poor.

nah its fine, you've got it all figured out, putting real rational thought into the future is scary

New grads are not making 100k as software devs you delusional fucking schizo. And yeah, only the elite, and people with friends in fanng, work in fanng. Seems like, In those places, If you didn't go to a top uni you're basically getting filtered.

Also can you prove you can code? Post your Github or something because I highly suspect your a schizoid .