When you realize the world has zero mercy on an unskilled, socially retarded male

>when you realize the world has zero mercy on an unskilled, socially retarded male
>you will be gobbled up and tortured , at best being blocked and ghosted out of any social activity, or anything thst requires connections
>at worst be repeatedly, publicly humiliated by being reminded of how "behind" you are, and "why don't you do xyz like this one kid your age on the news huh?"
>"Why dont you get a gf home friends and kids but get the ones everyone else likes that WE think are attractive and get a million dollar home WE like and take care of your kids OUR specific way
How do I cope with this?

Attached: 1654203087767.jpg (860x838, 99.02K)

Take HRT and see how the other side lives even if you are just slightly feminine. Turn your life into easy mode by sacrificing any dignity you have. Disregard and take advantage of those in the position you were just in before you became more feminine. Pretty simple. You don't have to have social skills if you're feminine to any degree. You don't have to actively transition or anything, and could just do this in private. And you can't really make the argument that society would shame you because, as you've admitted, you are already shamed and seen as disposable. Honestly, you'd probably be shamed much less for doing that even if you did it publicly.

>unskilled
You already know the answer, get skills. A retard can get skilled at something with some willpower. If you can't muster up the willpower, then fuck off. You know the problem.

In the end it's cope or rope. You know it, user.

Im in an apprenticeship and not a single soul gives a fuck. I cant finish until im 30, and then ill be restricted to single mothers forever.

If the only thing you have is your skills, you'll get treated like a pack mule.

I am so immersed in misery that I don't even have a place to fall dead.

>How do I cope with this?
Quit being an anxious faggot who cares what others say.

move into the woods and live off the land
save up for either the land and youll wont have to worry to much or save up for camping equipment and just keep moving
once you find a quiet enough place then build a cabin and start a small garden

Is Van life worth it financially

How about fuck off

Attached: 1654144911109.jpg (741x891, 223.67K)

>Turn your life into easy mode by sacrificing any dignity you have
life would be much harder as a tranny

>life would be much harder as a tranny
You don't have to fully transition anyways, you can just be a hrt femboy. Your dating options would expand, can make an onlyfans, can have sex to avoid homelessness, and have human attention at any time you want.

>>"Why dont you get a gf home friends and kids but get the ones everyone else likes that WE think are attractive and get a million dollar home WE like and take care of your kids OUR specific way
rephrase this in a less retarded manner.

Unironically grow a pair of balls and tell whoever is saying the last greentext line to fuck off. However, you usually need to hit rock bottom first, and it looks like you're still a long way from there.

I actually always wanted to do this ever since I was young but I can't because I'm an ugly man

>I'm an ugly man
Unfortunate. Your life is one of the hardest on earth besides poor 3rd worlders.

Douchebag make your life an anime

>hrt femboy.
i'm old, tall, masc

Bro you know how. Why do you think this website exists/is populated.

Attached: STM10265821.jpg (640x423, 95.23K)

Sorry, I just assume everyone I talk to is me because I'm self centered and narcissistic.

Pic related

Attached: suicide statistics methods.png (502x771, 101.15K)

You can't just get an average career, home, and gf. Society and your family have to approve or your wins "don't count".