Today my physician scolded me for being a neet

today my physician scolded me for being a neet,
why can't they just stay professional and mind their own business? don't they understand that pushing your own morals on someone doesn't do anything?

Attached: damnrightsheis_8d244c3bad9eeadb2ca4116cc5eaea97.jpg (800x600, 72.93K)

Why dont you get a job you lazy faggot leech?

it ain't none of your god damn business you faglord

>in mental hospital getting dabbed on by niggers

>see behind counter one day

>giant white board with user IS ON EI written on it

Attached: B8DAD4B6-F262-4A6A-AA9D-F7C1E833E000.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

Because the reason you are such a faggot and neurotic is because you never leave your home and are in your head way too much. You know this is true no matter how much you try and cope. Many such cases, Including myself.

>in your head way too much
my mind is comfy and peaceful and it feels right to stay there, normies on the other hand are annoying and never give you a break, screw 'em

Get big so you can intimidate them

>my mind is comfy and peaceful
is that why you are talking to a physician?

If you're on here agitating for sympathy you're making it other people's business, and you well deserve what you get for it

Often the NEET lifestyle leads to an early death. For most people, it's like a hyper sedantary life.

I ruin all my shirts from sweating so much playing drums and lifting weights. I'm the neet philosopher king

>an early death
and that's a good thing, neet life gets old after a while anyway and it's not like you have anything better to do

Attached: 114.jpg (1280x720, 80.63K)

Because your physician probably feels sad for you for being such a useless faggot

>useless
Who is OP useless to exactly?

Make yourself useful to society by cleaning up aisle 9, wagie!

We just had three fucking years of quackery do we really need more

All doctors are gigaNormies, they just say things from dialogue options, I wouldn't put much stock into it.

>useless
The sole purpose of OP's life isn't to serve a society that would ostracize him even if he put forth his best effort to fit in. Why should he contribute to something that actively harms him?

lol neets stay coping like you're not all on antidepressants and asking this board why you're so sad atleast 4 times a day

You're coping right now by pretending NEETs don't have it better than you, wagie

Because in their minds they know they are better than you. They attribute all their success on their own merits and everyone that don't achieve what they got simply didn't work hard enough. It's not just them tho, they simply are more vocal about it because they are on top of the job hierarchy, but nearly everyone that has relative success on our complete retarded and rigged society will think the same, even if they don't say it.