My sheep lover

When or who has/was the idea put into you that you're better than me? When had I not done good enough That we wouldn't keep eachother uplifted and fulfilled. I am still waiting until the 14th.
My sheep is an autistic mess of a person and I was finally happy by your side, I can't be happy doing anything else... don't let love and longevity of that love get away robots..

Attached: 1631967704684.gif (465x459, 801.16K)

I still remember all the times we made together all the times we hurt together, the month I came back at the same time our home was ready for us... I'm waiting

Love doesn't exist.
Your sheep is getting gangbanged and has a phone full of orbiters ready to take your place.

Except I know my sheep better than this, my sheep might be mislead and gotten a big ego from somewhere but she knows real life isn't like that. Atleast she should.
She always loved me strongly and did the same I will wait for her. No Chad can give real love and a real future. Things we met together based on... real tangible things that an incel fueled rage is just jealous exist in the first place and seeks to destroy.
Love exist and is real. I'm continuing to wait for the woman who said we would get married

Attached: d58.jpg (400x386, 22.54K)

>Another normalfag complaining about his gay little relationship problems
Fuck off you don't belong here.

Attached: 1654141309735.jpg (595x500, 31.8K)

>Love exists and is real
I have no idea what to tell you, except fuck off and post on another board, or leave Any Forums entirely. Why post about your faggy little relationship on a board YOU KNOW is full of people that can't even get a woman to talk to them much less date them. You're a horrible person trying to rub your success in others faces. I spit on your grave.

My success? I cannot find my sheep right now and the secret is she might be browsing this board right now..

Bro what's with sheep stuff, you a furry or something?

Attached: whattt-bro-what-r-u-talkin-bout.jpg (872x712, 250.64K)

It's just a name and I like thinking of her as my adorable little pet sheep

>No Chad can give real love and a real future
I don't know where in your mind you think your love for her is unique or special. She could find a Chadlite that loves her just as much if not more than you, because she's a female. I'm not enraged, I literally don't pursue cis women and haven't for many years after getting bored of them.
>seeks to destroy
How can I destroy anything when you're begging her to come back and stop looking down on you on Any Forums of all places?
>who said we would get married
You're gonna be waiting a long fucking time, bud.

Because being women isn't as easy mode as meme say it is.
I'm tired of seeing so many women think that and end up hurting themselves for their whole life when they already had someone that loved them and that they love,,, the grass isn't so green on the other side even tho it might look like it is

Attached: Screenshot_20220408-142829_Instagram.jpg (1031x1067, 608.68K)

>being women isn't as easy mode as meme say it is
HAHAHAHAHAH. Get your sheep to make a tinder account and see how many matches she gets. Make one of your own and see how many you get. It's not just one night stands either, that's cope. They have infinitely more genuine romantic possibilities than you could dream of. I CAN'T believe you are sucking up to the group of people that are given constant validation from every source if they ask from birth until they hit the wall. You need to go to a site that starts with R.

Yeh I can set up my own tinder and set it to show men too and get 1000s of matches. Just because all of these desperate guys will fuck anything can match with you doesn't mean anything.
There is no replacement for someone you've kept such a strong bond with for over a year nothing can replace that. I will keep waiting for her

>a year
Okay, you have to be baiting. Have you even met this person irl?

God damn bro you are such a puss boi "WAAAAAA muh poor women" "WAAAAAA my egf ghosted me". No wonder your "sheep" left you your a giant bitch.

Yeah we were about to live together and we were meeting every other week since a year ago

Yes I am sad about it, I am here to wait for her and keep her alive

Bro you knew each other for a year over the internet she's already fucking other guys.

Listen, I'll level with you, I'm glad you found something that made you happy. But. This is not the place to post about that when half the posts are people wanting to kill themselves because they've never spoken to a woman. Just contact her some other way.

Not just over the internet it was real In person and the best thing in the world. I am very suicidal about my sheep missing..but I am waiting here..

I am waiting for your voice your touch I can't see anything without the brightness that was you Goodnight my love