If God cared about female pleasure he would have

If God cared about female pleasure he would have
>made the clit very easy to find and engage with
>made the female orgasm necessary for reproducing
But alas

Attached: 0D8066F6-5D79-4289-AEF3-B8D3BBEC2CE9.jpg (1500x828, 560.06K)

Basically women should just have dicks, too.

>>made the clit very easy to find and engage with
tf? it's right there just engaged

Isnt there a meme women repeat where men cant find it? Whats that about? I have never seen a pusy irl

>If God cared

Attached: Capture-d’écran-2013-02-23-à-15.07.18.png (475x321, 101.21K)

>I have never seen a pusy irl
I know user, at least you admit it

I think that's a combination of men being stupid and anxious and probably not really giving a shit, women being stupid and anxious, and exaggeration. For most women it's not especially hidden.

Compared to a penis it may was well be. Women need a Vibralator9000 and a dildo the perfect length and girth to cum, men just need up and down on bengis

Woman was Gods ultimate troll prank. He knew Eve was gonna fuck everything up. He knew what he was doing when he created her out of a mans rib. I swear he must be laughing his fucking ass off seeing men going apeshit left, right and centre just to satisfy the endless female void of NEEDS. Pathetic really.

agreed, it makes little sense for the nerves not to be centered in the labia or the inner walls of the vulva where thrusting happens, instead there's a button on the front you have to grind towards or manually stimulate while maintaining a constant rhythm of back tiring thrusting. Is it impossible? no but it's challenging, physically taxing on your lower back and legs and you limited access to practice. It's not like they teach you how in sex ed.

Women complain but that's really because the physical actions of sex are easy from their position. They're emotionally vulnerable, but the everything they do is easy and simple, and barely needs their involvement or effort.

God hates them huh

>>made the clit very easy to find and engage with
umm he did?
What the fuck is with the "cant find the clit" meme?

>made the clit very easy to find and engage with
... it is

If God loved any of us, he never would have created this horrible world.

Lucifer is literally the only "good" guy in the Christian mythos.

>jesus goes to hell
>raises the souls
>guess everyone after him is fucked lol
>btw god knows you go to hell
>don't ask st. augustine, he confirmed that unbaptized babies are condemned to hell

Imagine being a fucking christcuck jesus

Attached: 1269196501_1.jpg (470x357, 96.62K)

Wow I can really tell yall dont understand women at all

>yall

Why didn't the North just eliminate the entirety of the southern trash after the civil war?

The contractions in female orgasms push the sperm deeper. Female orgasm is only necessary if the man is very good looking and she wants to secure his child. Theres studies showing women have more orgasms with very masculine and very rich men.

It wouldn't make sense for the vaginal canal to be super sensitive, retard. Then childbirth and rape would feel way worse.

100 percent not a southerner, just some stupid ebonics using white bitch

Abraham Lincoln was a naive coward who didn't even want the war in the first place. He couldn't see it through to the logical end and now we have 1/4 of our nation living in uneducated third-world conditions eating muskrat stew and speaking their own sing-song silly version of English. And they have the right to vote.

Attached: STH0020088544.jpg (470x612, 57.62K)

I have the suspicion women are His punishment to us for not being satisfied with paradise itself.
I mean objectively spwaking women are literally biologically unable to feel happiness or satisfaction in any way that isn't through putting someone else into a state of suffering.

Think about it, if every incel and average male died or was unavailable to them, then women would redirect their endless bitching to chad as they start fucking dogs and horses