I doxxed a prominent white nationalist through open source intelligence (OSINT)

i doxxed a prominent white nationalist through open source intelligence (OSINT)

Attached: fio0v1wpp4u51.png (231x218, 5.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

osintframework.com/
youtu.be/qwA6MmbeGNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unironically, how do people care so much about someone elses political leanings

Kys faggot cancer nigger

tbf i did it to further my career i dont really care that hes wn

I ways try to use OSINT against myself and hide my internet presence accordingly in order to make sure no one can find me if they tried.

>dabbed all over a chud
based

How does OSINT work?

proof or gtfo faggot

I don't care about anyone's political leanings. But if you're openly threatening my existence then I'll ruin your life.

OSINT is just investigation using publicly-available information, usually with the use of custom software.
You'd probably miss a lot of avenues. Simply hiding your social medias don't really work.

it's basically just a framework (long list of strategies and tools) for using the internet to find things about people.

osintframework.com/
youtu.be/qwA6MmbeGNo

Who was it and can you show proof.

What tools did you use?
How did it supposedly further your career?

>You'd probably miss a lot of avenues. Simply hiding your social medias don't really work.
I don't just do that. All assets that I purchase are purchase through a trust and business (homes, stocks, car). I dont have a phone number under my name. I dont use the same username twice on any online accounts I make. I literally do not have social media anymore. I use things like invidious for youtube so that website dont have cookies on me and can't track me. My phone camera is physically disabled. I remove EXIF data from all files I need to upload. I dont use cloud services and all my important data is self hosted. I try to avoid online purchases through a debit card in my name at all times. etc etc.

I'm a person who actually needs some of these protections (the financial ones specifically) but some of the others I do just for fun. I know I can do all of this and never be hidden from a government/nation state but this is mostly for hiding from normies and lawyers.

Did you post from behind 7 boxxies because otherwise they can now just subpoena Any Forums for your sekrits

someone involved in a certain event at the start of the year last year
funny how often the tiniest details forms the key part of the investigation. At the time i wasnt even focused on that person but I noticed a tattoo that matched something that was posted in a private chat. Then it was just a matter of digging.

Attached: 20220602_204457.jpg (2399x2589, 248.57K)

this line of work is operates a lot on word of mouth and references so if you are 'known' for a piece of osint you can advance whether its getting a job or potential clients. Tools and methodology i wont disclose but its mostly simple automation stuff that are bundled together in ways that make scraping and parsing info easier. Python, javascript, sqlite used a lot in this biz.

>mostly for hiding from normies and lawyers.
Fair enough. You're fine then, you'd be surprised how well 'hiding in plain sight' works. It's only when you're targeted you have a problem

literally why though, that's too much work desu I just let them be it's whatever

>i did it to further my career
so you're a glowie?

how do i look myself up on OSINT

Based. Good work, comrade.