African Normie qna

I'm an African normalfag. From Somalia (Sool specifically). Currently in the US for uni. Ask me anything.

Attached: somwojak.png (1154x750, 412.85K)

thoughts on jareer?

How do you feel about being utilized as a bioweapon to destroy white countries by jews in revenge for ww2?

How do you feel about bill gates?

Personally I disagree with hate they get. I think they are alright but I haven't been able to talk to many except in America.

lol nice, every somali i've met claimed that bantus were a plague on the earth so this is an interesting change

Bioweapon? I don't know what you mean by that.
As for Bill Gates. I don't like him. He wishes to be outgoing yet it is well known that to be a billionaire one has to do irreparable evil.

I do not hate anyone I have no personal experience with. I'm currently trying to find a way to talk to more people but my speaking english is lacking.

Marka, Baraawe and Mogadishu were.all founded by Arabs. Do Somalians even have a civilization?

Somalis have a long tradition dating back to the older Somali peoples. There were at least 3 to 4 Somali civilizations to exist in any given era of history. Unfortunately the topic of Somali history is infamously under studied due to the modern condition of Somalia.
It is true that many aspects of modern Somalia come from Arabs. However Somalis come almost completely from the Cushitic people and the ancient history supports this.

Do Somalis get arranged marriages? Are you planning on marrying a Somali woman or American?

In my family arranged marriages are common but my father didn't do it and probably expects me to find my own woman as well. I'll marry a Somali woman since my family disowns people for marrying outside of their race. Also white women are cringe.

It seems this thread is somewhat over. bump if you want to ask more questions. I encourge more normalfags to do a qna so people here can see what the other side is like.

Do you have the somali hairline?

HAHa I was waiting for this question. Kinda but not really. my forehead is wide rather that tall.

Why exactly is Somalia so unstable and violent? I've been looking into countries in africa to visit and I usually see Uganda/Kenya/Nigeria recommended, what did they do different?

How did you get out from there to the US?

Basically Somalia is alright if you are a Somali person. A lot of the issues come in once people of other races (especially whites and blacks from the US) take a trip there. It's unstable due to a number of easily fixable reasons but (I may catch some ill will for this) mostly it's clan politics.

I came with my father since i had family there a while back and finished highschool and started uni and college here. I'm not too knowledgeable on the particulars but because my father was a US citizen I was able to the come the US.

Are you circumcised, and what is your opinion of circumcision?

Attached: circumcision map subnational.png (4448x2136, 498.55K)

I am circumcised. I think circumcision is inda strange but I don't think about much. Where I come from they do it to both sexes. I find it werid they only do it to men here .

I will make a new thread tommorrow keep sending in questions.

Do they not do it to girls there too?

>qna
Fucking reddit niggers stop bumping this shit. literally can't say anything you don't already know