Don't choose family life. It sucks balls. Don't fall for it

Don't choose family life. It sucks balls. Don't fall for it

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.53K)

Why does it suck? Do you feel like having a family has given your life purpose? I just feel like I have no purpose (and the entire idea of meaning/purpose is retarded), but that maybe having a family can give the illusion of it.

what does a frog know about family life

>good goy! never marry and never reproduce!
>let achmed and tyrone rape your women, why don't you try to become gay and get your anus fucked?

piss off rabbi

Attached: 1561398667127.png (438x432, 61.35K)

Donald Trump has 4 kids, Elon Musk has 5 kids.

I'm enjoying family life a lot. Did you pick a low-quality woman to make a family with, user?

what happend? did your toddler shit and puke all over you while you wanted to vidya?

I'm need to figure out in the next year or so whether I want to get married and have kids, but I'm having difficulty making the decision because I'm worried that my life will become nothing but me working at my job and then being a child customer support agent. Do you ever even have time to work out? I have enough trouble getting everything done each day even without having children.

RIP your bloodline

t. Father of two, hopefully three eventually

I train 6 days a week and my wife cooks all of my meals for me while taking care of our kid. I have more time to train than I did when I was living alone.

Post body and nose

Does she not get annoyed when you go fuck off to train and leave her alone with the kid?

Yeah I guess I'm just having a hard time working a boring normie job 40 hours a week then coming home to a boring normie wife in a boring normie house and sometime (rarely) hanging out with boring normie friends. Mix some depression at the evil state of the world and the average person in and you've got my life

literally a lot of Any Forums guys I know are married and have at least 1 kid. They even go to contests and stuff. Just get your shit together, user.

You are either a fag, low test or some (((random person))) baiting here.

Family life works for some people. It doesn't for others. Im probably one of the latter. I never wanted a family or could even seriously consider myself as a man with one. I just want to live alone and mind my own business, work out, play vidya, watch twitch. That's all I've ever wanted or needed out of life. Kids are loud and I don't need a woman to nag me.

Attached: 764080DD-58A5-4DA2-BED5-83AEDC17B057.jpg (640x884, 95.09K)

>not having a continuing bloodline is bad because...

he doesnt have an answer for that

Enjoying dying both deaths

Shouldn't have started a family with a woman you didn't truly love and wanted to spend the rest of your life with

they have money and free time to take care of them.

have children
quit your vices
lift weights
love your wife
improve every day
quit going through the motions at work, either excel and surpass your peers or find a new job
find Christ

and finally, quit being a faggot, or just go ahead and go die in a hole to make more room for the go getters in life

This, men don't know love sometimes
Neither do wamen either desu