Most NEETs are unemployed because they can't get hired anywhere

most NEETs are unemployed because they can't get hired anywhere

Attached: 1645757098535.jpg (618x593, 117.73K)

>Do absolutely nothing from ages 14-25 to make yourself look like a good hire
>"Wtf why can't I get a job?"

Attached: 1604299144596.gif (245x172, 1.61M)

Taking your father's views and political opinions won't make him come back, there's a reason he left

But governmetn say it is impossible to not get job?? THere are 100 of millions of jobs avaulable?

>Do absolutely nothing from ages 14-25 to make yourself look like a good hire
most NEETs were forced to attend public school until 18, no choice really
personally, i went to university and had a job right after. so 14-25 i was in school or employed 100% of the time

doesn't guarantee me a job at all. a lot of ridiculous assumptions that don't pan out at all. just admit that jobs are near impossible for some people to get

i live in easter europe in a small city with only a hs degree.
I have a better chance at becoming Bruce Wayne
also i got bad anxiety to the point that even after 5 months seeing my psychiatrist i still shake and have anxiety, even her said "you know me"

Attached: 1615629185388.png (760x839, 759.67K)

happy easter smile :)

i never tried to get hired, always went with the routing of scamming the system for neetbux. i rarely spend money with my own neetbux anyways. my gf buys everything for me kek.

Not true. Most NEETs are unemployed because they've never even tried.

>Most NEETs are unemployed because they've never even tried.
lolwut? i'm a NEET now but i've been employed 8 years. getting a job is hard as fuck. it usually takes 6 months to a year of persistent applications to finally get one

>I got my first job when I was 15 and have been employed or in school since then. Currently 22 and have a bachelor's degree.
when i was 22 i was employed and had a degree
same with 25, then i lost that job. took about a year to get another one. i didn't get a job until 21 (took almost a year) becuase i was either underage or a full time student. then from 25-29 i had a different job, and lost that one
>Keep making excuses.
there is no excuse except "i'm applying to jobs and not getting any"
5+ years of work experience and a degree doesn't guarantee shit. nobody wants to hire me.

White male I presume?

Getting a cushy white collar job is hard and takes months of applications. Getting ANY job is easy. If you can flip a burger you can get a job tomorrow.

nope. I was a systems administrator for a very large loaning/mortgage company for 5 years before quitting when they said work from home was over.
i get offers from places and have found that i kind of get off to the idea of applying somewhere, going through the hiring process, seeing how excited they are to hire someone with my skillset....and bam, i ghost them.
it's much, much more satisfying when the hiring manager and HR people i talk to at these prospective companies are roasties.
sorry ladies, but the tables have turned.

>White male I presume?
yes

>If you can flip a burger you can get a job tomorrow.
i was applying to these sorts of jobs for like 3 months before i got my last job (codemonkey)
they're not easy to get either. i don't know why people pretend they are. who are you kidding?

Literally anyone can work at a McDonald's or gas station. Stop inventing cope for your bad life choices.

Ok Boomer I'm sure if I work hard daily Ill climb the ladder and if I downgrade my phone I'll be able to buy a house after a few years.

i got a college degree and im a neet

Goalpost mover. People with 100k jobs can't afford a house rn dickhead

>qualifications:
>have amazing verbal skills!
What the fuck am I supposed to do if I don't?

Attached: 1584517330877.png (300x377, 191.76K)

you're supposed to starve

Can't afford rent either because they want you to make 3 times the rent. Are you even truly not a neet when you work a job you can't even live off? Are you making it if you have to live with roommates like a Mexican? A real treat for the mentally ill no doubt.

In a perfect world all all the gas station attendants would be millionaires. But that's not the fucking game we're playing right now. If you want to waste your life protesting on the street as if you can change anything go ahead.