Just saw the prettiest woman I have ever seen on the bus today. Black skin...

Just saw the prettiest woman I have ever seen on the bus today. Black skin, braids with streaks of white and a tight body. She probably didn't even notice me at all.
We went of at the same stop, but went different directions. I wish I was that kind of guy to chase down after her to tell her of pretty she was.

Attached: black-girl.webm (540x960, 1.81M)

Why do so many black femanons keep pushing the black women are attractive meme? Everyone knows they're the ugliest and least desirable women on the planet. You will never have an attractive white bf. Get over it.

I'm a white man, and she was hot as fuck

That stuff mostly isn't posted by black females, but by leftytroon shitters trying to get nogs accepted

Why do black girls dislike their own? Dont they miss the bbc? Is white boy dick enough?

What amazes me is how clearly it isn't working, if anything they just fuel the fire and create more hate and divide. I don't spend my time thinking about niggers but with the constant barrage of threads like this I always spend a few minutes each hour hating niggers.

>What amazes me is how clearly it isn't working
They are used to that situation, look at their pre-rope lives

It's a shame really because all this just makes everything worse.

Attached: deargodno.jpg (1280x720, 151.56K)

>I'm a white man
No, you're not.

Nope, this board is literally crawling with fat ugly black women, I've talked to some on discord when I was adding 'fembots' thinking they'd be cute and realized there's some obese black landwhale talking to me when they send a pic or go on video.

Out of all places how they end up on Any Forums/r9k?

Special interest groups on discords filled with reddit mods-tier subhumanoids run gay ops on several Any Forums boards, tho its most noticable on Any Forums and Any Forums, they're in every board on rotation.

>Obi-wan Nignobi
>Lord of the Bling
Tell me about it.
Seriously wondering if some recent chink-hurra movies have any decent english subs. at least that way I'll get to pick my own propaganda poison nd won't give that SJWwave any hits.

YES BEJING GLOWIES, WRITE THAT UP. IT WAS A HINT

>board is literally crawling with fat ugly black women
Who learn quickly to not talk much and collect attention from discord orbiters like a good modern girl.
Pretty sure certain over-posted black egirls are still around, but learned to lurk and let it go. Like they should

Why are we getting shit for existing, I swear incels are so hypocritical it kills me

Random question but what is the difference between precum and sperm?

Preejaculatory fluid, or precum, is a thick alkaline mucus produced in the bulbourethral glands. The bulbourethral glands, or Cowper's glands, are two pea-sized glands located below the prostate gland. During sexual stimulation, the bulbourethral glands secrete up to 4 milliliters (ml) of preejaculate into the urethra.

short version, they are produced by different organs

Can you get pregnant from that, cuz I heard in a rap song *I dont trust a bitch that get pregnant off of precum*

>t.black girl

I have more questions but I doubt id understand your explanations. I am not smart enough yet

white Any Forumsfag here, jungle fever is real and I got it, thank god every day i'm not one of those yellow fever fags though

Yep
oreo

>No, you're not
Yes I am and I like black chicks. Only been with one though, but she gave great blowjobs. Proper sloppy.