How many men have been raising other men's children throughout history?

How many men have been raising other men's children throughout history?

Attached: 1648443932874.jpg (1461x2145, 1.3M)

Too many. Which is why paternity fraud should be illegal and paternity testing should be standard.

Why do you think chad always leaves the mother single

Paternity testing should be REQUIRED before you are legally recognized as a father.

Genetically speaking, all of our biological dads were the top 5% of their generation. You have no excuse not to be as successful as him

you have to try to be this retarded. i am genuinely impressed.

Beta bux alpha fux is the optimal evolutionary strategy. Chad gets healthy Chad genes which makes his life easier, is raised in a stable affluent two parent home which makes him better adjusted, women behave better because they're desperate to keep their betabux, betas get sex and don't die alone. It's unironically a brilliant evolutionary mechanism.

Normalfags are 50iq

Chadson*

Think about it bros. How much better would your life be right now, if your dad had looked like Dolph Lundgren and you had a Jeff Bezos tier rich stepdad who always supported you and loved you like his own son?

Women are fucking evil.

Evil for wanting their male offspring to have peak genetics and also have a comfortable wealthy upbringing?

Women cannot understand what it means to raise another womans spawn, and be lied to about it being their own. You are gonna get Bianca'd one day.

People here will seethe and cope, but it makes perfect sense for a woman to do.

You are evil and will get what's coming to you

I am not. I have given up on women.

For tricking a man out of his genetic legacy and forcing him to pay for someone else's. We exist to reproduce, you're literally denying him his purpose in life.
And it makes perfect sense for the cucked man to behead the duplicitous bitch when he finds out.

At least 25%

Yet you simp for them subhuman

>Be half black and half white
>Both parents are white
>Told me I was adopted
>some Random guy sends me a Facebook message
>He's my father.
>Turns out my adopted mom is my real mom and my adopted father is a cuck and I was a result of a one-night stand.

>And it makes perfect sense for the cucked man to behead the duplicitous bitch when he finds out.
Sure.
How is that simping? It is just recognizing reality for what it is.

>Which is why paternity fraud should be illegal
Oh but you can't do that, that would be an incredibly sexist and misogynistic law used my men to control a woman's right to choose!

>How is that simping?
You are justifying their degenerate behavior along evolutionary lines

>You are evil for not wanting your kid to look like an incel or grow up in poverty
Are you even sentient? Do you even have a grasp on what bullshit you're spewing right now? If your mother had fucked gigaChad and married a millionaire, you wouldn't be on this board right now.

Or have they given up on you?

They never tried.

All I said is that it makes sense for a woman to do it. It benefits both her and her children (unless the cucked man finds out). That is why it caught on. You may rage all you want, it's completely natural.

>>You are evil for not wanting your kid to look like an incel or grow up in poverty
If that's what it sounds like to you, you are completely brain dead.