If you would get a vegan gf/bf and (s)he would want you to go vegan too, would you be able to do it?

If you would get a vegan gf/bf and (s)he would want you to go vegan too, would you be able to do it?
I personally am unsure if I would just keep up the facade in front of her and eat meat outside of her presence or if I would consider that lie unbearable at some point

Attached: ADE16D5B-E6C5-4709-AC65-018766B34AFC.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

I don't like eating meat but I wouldn't do it. Vegans are unhealthy as fuck stick people, and it's a huge inconvenience in your life. I wouldn't mind eating her vegan cooking if it wasn't shit though, I just wouldn't abstain from normal food elsewhere.

I'm already vegan so yeah.
Honestly I don't care what others eat, but I cant stand gross smell of cooking meat. Especially pork and fish, so I would evacuate the kitchen and refuse to do any dishes that have been used to cook or eat the meat.
Also, no kisses until she brushes her teeth

I personally dont even think abstaining from meat is the hard part. I love meat and especially fish but I could replace that. What I couldnt replace is dairy. Milk? Oat milk is alright (but nothing I can drink en masse) but yogurt and other dairy alternatives taste like dogshit

How do you replace fish? I haven't found any vegan sea food products that even comes close in texture.
Oat alternatives are crap, I'll give u that. Onions is way better imo, not that odd after taste. But there are other options that work too. I have even found a lot of vegan cheeses that are alright, and nutritional yeast have a great cheesy flavour for cooking.
Egg taste can easily be mimicked with black salt (kala namac or what ever its called)

Why the f did my phone say onions that's just wrong on so many levels. I meant onions

Uhm OK something is weird. Is there a filter here?
S-O-Y God damn it

No, it's already annoying for me to get enough protein every day for those sick gainz. I'm not limiting my diet even more.

Welcome to Any Forums, newfriend, enjoy your stay.

I first found this place in 2010, I have never noticed any sort of filters. Is it only on r9k? I don't visit this board that much

It's on every board except /ck/. Stop digging your hole deeper.

Guess I never talked about this specific word before. Its not like people talk dairy product replacement on /x which is where I mostly hang out

Also, are there other filtered words? I'm intrigued now

fuck limiting what I eat for a hole

no, unless she gives me a good reason to

Oh. I couldnt replace fish, Id just leave it out. I love it but I could get rid of it. Just more chick-peas. I already eat tons of hummus but this shit can be processed into so much delicious stuff. Also Onions alternatives are a piece of crap Imo.

I think if you write basedboy or sth it should get filtered into "basedboy" (test: basedboy). Also f-a-m becomes "senpai" (test: senpai). At least as far as I remember. And probably at least a dozen others.

Let's see which wordfilters are still active.

s o y b e a n s basedbeans
s m h baka
t b h desu
f a m senpai

Yup, those two still work. I wrote the word with the hyphens as one in the "test boxes"

Ofc, how could I have forgotten about desu? Smh :v

Haha nice, thanks. The more u know I guess.

able? maybe
Willing? No, fuck you