Why are men overwhelmingly the ones supporting war throughout history, including prehistoric hunter-gatherer times...

Why are men overwhelmingly the ones supporting war throughout history, including prehistoric hunter-gatherer times, when they are the most likely to die and suffer as a result of it?

Attached: iraq war.jpg (600x400, 71.96K)

War is extremely cringe and it makes me ashamed as a man.

Because for most of human history you didn't have a choice. Sure you could choose to be peaceful, but if your neighbour wasn't they'd roll over your people and either put you to the sword or enslave you. The problem with "peace" is that everyone has to agree to it, and with so much to be gained from winning, that's just not going to happen. Only reason we've achieved relative peace post WW2 is the advent of nuclear arsenals capable of destroying all life on earth.

Because we need to defend m'lady. Human warfare is the ultimate expression of simping.

Because men are the ones in power? Holy fuck, this board gets dumber and dumber by the day

agreed. war is an expression of the unchecked male ego, it's not a healthy symbol of masculinity.

More wars are started under female leaders than male leaders. It was women that went around tar and feathering men for cowardice in WW1. Females have been gaslighting us about this since the dawn of time but most wars are fought on their behalf.

A bit of excitement is nice. A change from the normal, the 9-5. They romanticise war when they havent experienced it. War is shit but the change of pace from the boring everyday looks attractive.
I'd like to get conscripted just to do something

Most wars are started for absolutely bullshit reasons. World war one started because some fat Duke got assassinated. Millions of men died because of this.

Likewise WW2 started because some nutjob invaded some random shithole. When he could have simply been assassinated and replaced with a puppet. Men are so retarded it's sad.

>men are the ones in power?
Retard

>World war one started because some fat Duke got assassinated.
You're an absolute retard if you think THAT is what started WW1.
All wars are banker's wars user.

>he could have simply been assassinated and replaced with a puppet
The fact you can say something as idiotic as this, and then lament the apparent retardation of men, is absolutely breathtaking. You have no self awareness.

Because wars are good for the surviving men. It nearly completely changes the dating game. In regular society young men out number young women by about 5-10% in a war you kill off the excess men and create an excess number of women. As well as the riches and economic boom of having won a war, There is a reason boomers lives were so good. They had the pick of any woman they wanted and could afford to buy a mansion by todays standards working at McDonalds.

you know nothing lmao

Women absolutely support wars as much as men despite never having to fight them
>white feather

Better dead then red! Or black or muzzi or w/e

How hard is it to put a bullet through some faggots brain? You should try it on yourself

I just want to be an Electronic Warfare Officer when I get out of college

>implying that's the hard party
Yep, you're retarded and I'm not continuing this tangent.

Honestly this. I work as a GIS Tech in the civilian world and could do the same work within the military for the same pay but way worse working conditions. Sometimes I think about doing it just to experience something different.

Hey, everyone has to have a hobby

When women try to disprove their intellectual inferiority, they prove it.

economic booms, billion dollar war industry, weeding out the poor and common and polluting the rich with inbreeding. What exactly do you not like?