Asian fembots, why can't you compete?

Asian fembots, why can't you compete?

Attached: 1600682756647.jpg (828x948, 303.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u_hDHm9MD0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean, she really cant.

Attached: 161288369_3940965165926471_5196427347192552379_n.jpg (720x894, 41.18K)

What happened with this little gook? All her stuff is very hard to find no.

I don't know but let them keep thinking that

>tfw I would take her over a white chick any day
at least post an ugly one, op

Attached: white vs asian.png (900x760, 669.39K)

>Anonymous
no shut up
it's good for everyone if they maintain an inferiority complex
I don't want competition

Why does she feel the need to compete more than enough men will wife her quick. Hell she looks cute enough to date.

>think men give a fuck about confidence
We only cares about looks. Nothing more.

The fact even the more attractive Asian women wish they were white is really sad and telling. They know innately they're subhuman even when hordes of beta white men tell them they're hot.

Of course women dont care what beta men think. Unless the man she wants wants her she will always feel inadequate to whitey. Bet she wanted some white chad and stacy already had him and shes bitching about it now.

Whites colonized the world. That's why they want to be white. It's not because whites look better. Dating statistics clearly show asian females are most popular, except for asian guys, who prefer latinas (which are half mongoloid themselves)

I actually did turn an Asian girl from r9k down and she found a post where I said my ideal was white and raged at me. Lel

Asia sisters...did we lose?

Attached: msfiiire.jpg (660x440, 97.41K)

>It's not because they look better
Cope. Nonwhites literally worshipped white people as gods when they first encountered them. White features are the most attractive diverse and beautiful, this is objective fact.

>Dating statistics show Asian females are most popular
Because most men on dating apps are shameless betas. Chads only fuck white women, betas settle for Asians because they can't get a pretty white wife.

S K I N D E E P
K
I
N

D
E
E
P

is it just me or there some kind of anti-asian psyop on this board?

Based femanon, part of me says this to myself when I'm picking up fellow robots here.

I've witnessed firsthand the hate and envy nonwhite women have for white women. It's very ugly. They really cannot contain their jealousy.

Attached: media_FG63iixUcAAfr7K.jpg (960x1200, 216.35K)

youtu.be/u_hDHm9MD0I

This song is about being cucked by Stacy. All the comments are full of seething deathniks who are angry white women/men won't date them lel.

I prefer northeast asians, and Japanese girls over whites girls. And I'm a white man.

It really is a fetish, though. A fetish isn't a good foundation for a relationship.

Surely that has nothing to do with them posessing technology hundreds of years more advanced, including massive ships that they couldn't fathom human hands building, weapons that could kill from hundreds of feet away, metal stronger than the hardest stone they've ever touched, and the ability to easily slaughter entire tribes of them without taking any casualties. No sir, it was because of how hot they were.

speak for yourself, if im attracted to them is all that matters, and i just find asians more attractive.

The most hilarious part is that it's a white guy she's lusting over

Aren't all forms of physical attraction could be considered a fetish? Big tits, asses, w/e.

>It was because of how hot they were
Of course. Even though Asians now possess more advanced technology and weapons than many western countries, Asians and every other race still worships whites. Imagine seeing nothing but black eyes and hair and brown skin your entire life. Then suddenly encountering a group of people with hair the color of the sun or fire, eyes the color of the sky or grass, skin like milk and peaches. Of course you'd be in awe.

>he doesn't realize the two are related
physiognomy is really a bitch sometimes huh user

Attached: wizard pepe.jpg (250x250, 6.07K)

>It's a white guy she's lusting over
Of course. Deathnik women are delusional and think they can fuck their way to being white. When their kid comes out clearly Asian/Black/Brown looking, they become deeply bitter and hateful towards their white husband. What's sad is how elated nonwhites are when their kids come out more white looking. They're so desperate to scrub their own DNA because they know they're inferior.