To Women

To Women,

I resent you; some men may not accept a polite decline but if you rudely treat someone as you reject them you deserve cruel rudeness in kind you hypocrite.

user

Last Thread:
>Song of The Day:
youtu.be/S6A7M3l06wU
>Haiku of The Night:
You're a fucking bitch
I wish you didn't exist
beg pardon or leave

Attached: 1638038774334.gif (333x281, 1.66M)

Addendum:
Update, my rabbit friend is still eating clovers around the steps. I guess the hawk ate one of the other rabbits that like to hang around here.

I got rejected by a foid yesterday we were friends for a long time (6motnhs or longer) I started having feelings for her when she called me in the middle of the night (4 am) because she had a nightmare and the only person she could think about was me I thought she was the one I thought I could finally get a gf but as soon as I expressed my feelings she just said no
she stopped talking to me now and it hurts a lot

To OP
The reason I am rude when I reject some men is because they imply that I am a whore by daring to think they have a chance at sleeping with me. If you are a 50 year old ugly, fat, smelly, poor, pathetic man don't ask me on a date and stay in your fucking lane. I stay in my fucking lane, I wouldn't think I have a chance with a former member of 1 direction or with Brad Pitt.

Attached: 537-wives-and-lovers-1600x923r.jpg (1600x923, 281.65K)

Sorry about that user, I hope you find the one

Im sorry man. Fuck her and her nightmares.
What you've described is a flare up of insecurity. I do not intend to demand you be kind when you, like most women are cruel cowardly and insecure shrews.

Decency, grace and charisma in dealing with others are simply too great a feat for you, and better left to men, because they choose to be more thoughtful and competent.

No, i won't demand you be nice. But i will tell you to expect meanness back in kind, and to not pretend that a man is morally bound to be polite with you after you intentionally and directly slight him. You are an obnoxious and unlovable brat for that.

Addendumx2:
I went to the gym and prayed at the iron altar once again.

My three sets of five
Prayers to the great iron
May i become steel

Also:
I found a baby rabbit in the yard. It was cute.

I hope she wales up in a panic attack and dies in her sleep. Good luck friend.

This conversation happens allover Any Forums and all over the internet.
I wonder why women still can't take a little responsibility for themselves. For all their insecurity, they're totally dismissive of genuinely disgusting things about their character that male men not like them.

this is meant to be on lit
>>/lit/20454679
>It's almost impossible to not hold at least a little bit of loathing towards women these days. Whenever I assess the worst illnesses of the world, I find that it's women who encompass them most uniformly. Who are the primary consumers of mass media and material products? Women. Who are the most self-indulgent, narcissistic, and obsessed with social media? Women. Who fill the Godless vacuum of modern life with garbage like dollar store witchcraft, pseudo-scientific psychology, new age spirituality, and astrology? Women. Who openly endorse promiscuity and anti-natalism? Women. Who are the dominant supporters of progressive ideology, constantly reinforcing the diseases of liberalism and regurgitating new demonic orthodoxies like prepubescent transgenderism and internet prostitution? Women.

I love seeing wild rabbits! That sounds like a really nice day, user :)

I never mentioned how my day was

To Woman Hater

It's been about a week since I've checked into your threads due to playing video games mostly. For the first time in a while I'm not feeling down and hopeless so I can do things I like again which is kind of nice. Did you see any real life women today while you were outside today?

Rat

Attached: anotherrat.jpg (1920x2560, 770.54K)

Perhaps that sounded unnecessarily harsh, apologies. I mean to say my day included other stuff and was actually rather taxing.

It's good to see you. I was sad you hadn't been around in a while. I'm glad you feel better.

> Did you see any real life women today while you were outside today?
I didn't talk to any but they were around. One I remember was an irresponsible driver who almost hit me texting on her phone. She was massively overweight with huge piggy lips and blond hair tied in a bun. Then also a fat Italian woman nearly clipped me with her car because she wanted to stick it halfway into the lane pulling out of a starbucks. She was trying to turn left on 4 lane road. Those are the only women I remember today.

If I've ever been shitty to you I apologize. I have just as many internalized biases towards your sex as you do mine. Which is a shame because your love of your bunny fren makes me want to be your fren too.

>If I've ever been shitty to you I apologize.
Okay thanks. I don't know you but if there's a hatchet to bury i'll bury it with you. All though i don't approve of trips out of respect for board tradition. Why did you choose Tentacle?
> Which is a shame because your love of your bunny fren makes me want to be your fren too.
I like Rabbit. That rabbit has never been unkind to me. I don't come here to gush about animals around me mainly though, i just vent and express my frustrations that I'm not allowed to say anywhere else without strict reprisal. This really is one of the only places the truth is allowed to be said, because abusive authority catering to certain people are largely absent.

What i mean to say is, don't expect me to typically lead with pleasant things in these threads. If you want to chat my door is open, but i'm not advertising myself as nice, and i don't expect to be held to a standard of it.

Haikus are so gay
Japan made nothing worth shit
Also your a fag

Attached: 1653684514338.jpg (1200x1200, 111.06K)

>you're
Nigger.

Attached: AB83C6BF-A4BD-45AE-A831-98290B23236C.jpg (588x800, 120.33K)

No hatchets to bury as such. Though you have reacted less than kindly to me pointing out that the women who don't buy into feminist bullshit and have been rejected from the heard for it agree with your stance.
I picked that because I might be a corpse controlled by an alien lifeform or a garden variety schizo. Jury is still out.
I'm glad you realize the government can't shut you up here too. Makes for better exchanges of ideas. Wildlife is more pleasant though. The bunnies here are too skittish to make frens but the squirrels remember me.
How was your day?

>Though you have reacted less than kindly to me pointing out that the women who don't buy into feminist bullshit and have been rejected from the heard for it agree with your stance.
Hm, well I i'm sorry if i was unnecessarily sour. I may have misinterpreted you for complaining to me or justifying something wrong or was in a sour mood as i vented. I'll apologize if it was undue.

My day was kind of tiring mostly for reasons i don't want to exposit on. I read a little and re-read some passages of notes i wrote on books i read and worked out after an extended break so im a little sore.