Any other robots staying pussyfree? I'm 28 and a virgin by choice

Any other robots staying pussyfree? I'm 28 and a virgin by choice.

Attached: 1652028796079.jpg (850x850, 106.14K)

The way you phrase it makes it sound like I have a choice. Trust me friend nature took the way any choice I had regarding romance and relationships.

Attached: 1654120557919.png (946x597, 551.85K)

Pussy free yea but I'm 28 and I love fucking my 19 year old bf's tight asshole

I am sexless by inaction. Don't know how to get it.

Why have you chosen to stay pussyfree?

Have fun with your monkeypox subhuman

29 volcel here
feels good man

not a virgin, but sex is not worth the trouble.

>I'm 28 and a virgin by choice
Cope. All "volcels" would dive straight into some hot taint if it was served to them on a silver platter. You guys are so deep in denial.

Attached: 1600411063211.jpg (480x362, 27.87K)

27 yo volcel here
holy shit how far will you take it dude?

Back to your pit sexfag

I suppose so. Had the opportunity with 2 women, but one was a turbowhore and the other was a single mother. Both somewhat attractive but completely unpalatable options. Would rather be single.

Realistically I wouldn't be able to resist it but then I would feel deep regret and dissatisfaction afterwards

t. 24

im a volcel with the certain knowledge that i will become an incel the moment i stop being "voluntary"
so i exist in this limbo that i know is fake just to avoid admitting that im a loser to myself which i am very much aware of at all times

>tfw managed to be militantly volcel for 23 years
>was even skeptical of romance as a gradeschooler
>something clicked last year and now >no gf is a very strong feeling
I want to go back

If it was served to me on a silver platter, sure. But I'm not lifting a finger to get it otherwise, hence, volcel.

Pussy free

Not bussy free

Attached: IMG_20220602_132253.jpg (2048x1750, 300K)

forever

I don't believe in premarital sex. And women are bitches and whores. Plus I'm kind of schizoid.

where to find 19 yo bussy

This should be you.
Stay pussy free.

Attached: 1630894713570.jpg (1280x965, 293.5K)

>by choice
Nice cope user, no one makes it to 28 then 'chooses' to be a virgin. To be fair though I'm a shut in so though it's not by choice, men who are neets etc. aren't doing themselves any favors.

>This should be you.
God I wish that was me so bad.