Fembot workout routine

Femanons whats your workout plan?
T. fat fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20210625-131236_Firefox.jpg (991x670, 429.67K)

Neck hangs till failure

100 pushups in the morning & evening
Go for a run & do parkour
Abs exercices, pullups, calisthenics and boxing at home.

>Femanons whats your workout plan?
I have sex with Black men

You're a beast. How did you do this?

Physically active as soon I learnt to walk. Won a fencing, 6 hour long school marathon, chess and swimming tourney. I store my medals as a collection in my desk, they're pretty dusted with the thickness of my thumb at this point.

Sit-ups until I can't anymore. I think I also do them wrong...

You are a biological male you have XY chromosomes you will never be a real woman.

Attached: tumblr_7bda3c36100af1698e88adfc39cc0e9e_8380ebfd_1280.jpg (817x1200, 227.52K)

I don't work out, I just eat very little.

Yeah that's just impressive and the amount of effort you put into your body compared to me. Any tips on how to lose weight?

user I hope you realize you are talking to man/larper.

I'm a girl, I'm a man, tomorrow I'm going to be an alien, next time an elf, then an attack helicopter. It never gets old.
Cardio will help you alot. Swimming is an excellent activity to do especially since summer is coming now. Have any local clubs you can join?

>I'm a girl
Incorrect
>I'm a man
Correct

So anybody who isnt whoring themselves out on here by flashing their tits is automatically a larper. There are people out there who own self respect and why would they lie on the internet anyways? Honestly I don't give a shit anymore.
Im not exactly sure i have to look around on google maps and see if i can find a suitable place. Thanks for the advice

Happy workout. You can definitely find something unless you live in a deserted wasteland in the middle of nowhere.

So anorexia

I'm only somewhat underweight.

i just take a walk almost every day and occasionally do squats. for the record they don't actually make your ass fat they just make it easier to stand up and walk around for long periods of time, at least from my experience. i have really weak arms so i should probably get to work on them. i don't exactly have a routine i guess i just do the bare minimum to stay fit.

>Fencing
I bet you are Asian

>Anonymous No.68884819
Partially.

wait wait wait. russki russki? :D vodka russki? kortoshko?