Here's the girl who's into you bro

Here's the girl who's into you bro

Attached: 76A7673B-D1AA-4C4E-89D8-496CBD77529F.jpg (1170x2075, 1.71M)

No thanks. Stacy only.

Attached: sophia_diamond_nude_selfie.jpg (925x800, 123.35K)

wheres the problem tho

I have a fetish for chubby girls so she's great, probably wouldn't get into a serious relationship unless she's really really really cool but no such woman exists so pump and dump it is.

Unironically if the wizards on this platform just sucked it up and hooked up with a below-average one time, they would realize that life isn't all about sex and whatever and become regular people. Sometimes you just gotta get some points on the board.

Umm sweaty?
Incels are meant to have extremely high standards that is why you are alone????

I'm tall and above average looking, I'm just mentally ill. I deserve an above average looking mentally ill gf. Not an ugly mentally ill gf.

>Unironically if the wizards on this platform just sucked it up and hooked up with a below-average one time
>just hooked up
>just have sex
Well thanks I've never had this thought before

im into it, although id buy her a some hair straighteners. Or maybe a set of real fancy brushes.

She's a bit fat but that's ok because she's going to lose weigh with me.

looks cute, nice hair & tiddies. looks like the type of chick I'd match with on tinder and then she wouldn't respond to my message.

It would be impossible for me to love her without destroying her psychologically. I would make pig noises while hate fucking her. Actually, I don't know how I could ever be with another woman unless she's as angry as I am with everything. If she isn't sticking her teeth and nails into me while I responsibly choke her, it's not love, I think.

Attached: 1622563179871.png (1200x860, 114.11K)

>hooked up with a below-average one time
I had relationship with a below-average girl, now I want a relationship with an average girl.

Not as bad as it could be. Decent face.
My only problem is the glasses and possible nigger ancestry.

Attached: 20210302124352-82f400b0-me.png (348x640, 327.04K)

I'd do horrible things to that lass
And this one

Is this supposed to offend me?

Attached: e28ca8c5-7226-41ff-93ad-eeb7ca6d807b.jpg (1170x1814, 250.53K)

>woman is fat without even having kids
this is worse than a guy with a severed dick

>tats
in the trash

Attached: 20181030120933-d3b677ca.jpg (456x810, 65.49K)

She would be perfect if she lost like 25 pounds

I would take her and manage to fix her, but I know the result of that.
Not wasting time on improving a chub again, fuck off

You dont deserve shit. Nobody owe you shit. Stop talking like a bitch