If you had a girlfriend would you let her be a v-tuber? Especially one that baits simps? What about a furfag vtuber?

If you had a girlfriend would you let her be a v-tuber? Especially one that baits simps? What about a furfag vtuber?

Attached: FCbcbEQXEAILGC1.jpg (1051x1200, 152.25K)

Oh man, imagine watching your gf stream from the other room and then coming here to see all the sexually frustrated people from her stream complain about how they're so lonely. I don't think I'm cynical enough to not feel a little bad about that.

it would be like cucking millions of simps at once, all while making tons of cash. Only risk would be some super autist on /vt/ doxxing you and ending her career

I would be fine with it, People who watch and donate to female streamers are pathetic and I feel no sympathy for them getting led on and taken advantage of.

Keep in mind that she probably wouldn't get tons of money. Only a select few earn a lot.

I wouldn't just let her be a v-tuber, I'd support her to become on in the first place and try to help her become huge.

Attached: 1625074364486.jpg (2149x3100, 1.41M)

Being an e-slut is still being a slut.

yes, but i would probably emotionally detach right away, be her emotional support and help her setting up shit, still be a boyfriend to her, but in my mind she's already just my ticket to getting filthy rich so better start exploiting her asap

What the fuck is v-tubing? I generally don't understand what this means. Is it a zoomer thing?

>VTuber
Sure
>baits simps
I'd rather not, not unless she's capable of fully distancing herself from it.
>furfag
If you just have a furry avatar then that's fine I guess, if you specifically try to bait furfag simps, there's no way that wouldn't end badly.

Any streamer or youtuber that uses a virtual avatar to represent themselves is more or less a VTuber. But the core concept is to use anime avatars that connect to a tracker of your face and head movement, thus animating the avatar. It's a weeb thing, but many normalfags have also tried to cash in on it.

So it's basically like e-whoreing except even ugly bitches can do it? That sounds even more infuriating.

At the English language front you have regular e-whores, which is really pretty much the same as the other streamers, but on the JP front it's derived from idols, so the majority of them at least pretend to not be sluts and try to present some form of singing talent. Some of the English offshoots also follow the JP model of pretending to not be sluts, which is nice, combined with not being able to use their own tits and asses to compete, it's definitely a big improvement over conventional female streamers.
Though they also have a tendency to be good looking women anyway, because who woulda guessed, good looking extroverted women develop more likeable personalities than ugly lards.

if nobody is watching then it doesn't really matter does it? the question sort of assumes she's popular enough to have dedicated simps

Why am I so attracted to drawings of girls that are steamy or have steamy breath?

Vtuber a yes, as long as she shlowly turns into her vtuber persona to the point of getting surgery to look like her

Attached: 1654135635443.jpg (610x900, 74.43K)

if it keeps her busy while im at work then sure
she can be a youtube
but still expect my dinner ready when i get home

LMFAO like 4/5 of JP VTubers are open giga sluts

Yeah I watch the 1/5th that aren't.

Imagine being such a simp weeb

Small VTubers usually get at least a couple dedicated simps specifically because they are easy targets for people that want a lot of attention for their money.

I want to drink her saliva, spit, sweat, piss and cum
I want to press her hips down on my cock and make her feel the bulge through her abdomen
I need to cause her physical pain in the stomach area by fucking her asshole enough to repeatedly poke the abdominal wall, her intestines would be a mix of whatever she ate and my cum. There would be a constant presence of my seed in her belly and colon, so if a doctor ever did an x-ray or colonscopy, they'd detect large volumes of semen inside her digestive tract. I'd make her the first in the world to have a pregnant throat too.

This, it would perpetuate something i'm not comfortable with seeing in society so idk.

yeah but even a few dedicated simps is probably decent money, all she needs to do is reel in one or two whales. Plus I would make sure to invest in her with better models/cameras/studio/computers etc. If she's gonna be an e-whore I want her to make enough to pay for a penthouse