First shift of new job starting in an hour

First shift of new job starting in an hour
Going to no call no show
Already stressed out my fucking gourd just thinking about working
Family will be pissed as one of them is supposed to be my ride for today
Done this like 10 times before
Number one factor to success is your bullshit tolerance, and I basically have none
Poo-tee-weet

Attached: 1651813066479.jpg (719x724, 123.41K)

What job did you wrangle?

Grocery store front end clerk
Basically the bitch boy running around doing all the stuff like collecting carts and bagging stuff or having to clean the bathroom

>stressed about a job with absolutely zero expectations
damn its really over for you

Yeah, forget that.

I literally get stressed just sitting in place it's just like The Joker movie where he goes into the bathroom and has autistic fits and imagines stuff in his head

Attached: 1574880897173.jpg (756x746, 575.52K)

oh come on dude. teenagers do this job, it's the easiest shit in the world. you're ngmi if you think this is stressful.

well imo you can either go to the job or go to the doctor, either way you're not staying this way unless you get off on wasting your life

Teenagers do this job because they're stupid and don't know any better.

I've already fucked up Mcdonalds, Wendys, Burger King, several other grocery stores with similar positions, and even a "comfy" warehouse job where I just open boxes in silence all day. It's over.

Attached: 1652369651822.png (425x355, 195.69K)

No shame in that, I've ghosted and walked out on so many jobs it's not even funny. If you want my advice try to work on your mental health before you start working. If you have anxiety and try to work that's like trying to drive a car with no tires on it. If you need help be honest and straightforward with your family and hopefully you can get some meds and good therapy to help you take that next step. Good luck friend

The only way you will stop fucking up is when you are unable to sponge off your family or the government. If your options were a shit job or homelessness, you'd take the shit job. But you are spoiled by having an easy third way out. You will not progress.

if you're that terrified of being a wagie your best option is to go to a doctor and get diagnosed as having poo-brain and get neet bucks.

Attached: IqFmq6gHSxztBUIh-wnnBUsjYkgnz9jwhLrmgHzXC7s.png (500x273, 24.48K)

Are those the exact steps?

i was the same until i got ssris, just get the drugs

Those drugs make you a dumb zombie.
They were invented to get you back into the economy, not fix your problems.

I actually had the drugs but lost them due to neglecting appointments so it will be a while before I can get back on them. They actually magically fixed everything but I hardly have the tolerance right now to even schedule an appointment or start the whole process over again.

well not exactly after getting a diagnosis of poo-brain from a doc you gotta apply for neet bucks from your government. They'll probably giveyou a form for your dic to fill out, and your doc will probably charge you a bunch of money for it, then you send it in to government.
Then you wait and hope you et approved.

Why even bother going through all this shit to not show up on the first day?

Why apply if you have no intention of doing it?

Why get people to go out of their way to give you a ride only to fuck them over also because "WAHHHH i dont wanna work"

Protip: end it all

Attached: 1519931775181.jpg (641x530, 25.07K)

i was a zombie before the drugs, we have to work or we die

schizophrenia, autism, bipolar?
Don't you have to go to a psychiatrist for them to diagnose you with this bullshit?

What a good goy you are.