Save aryan women NOW

Aryan women are the most oppressed and discriminated group on earth and you can't change my mind. A global minority to begin with, less than 3% of the world population. The entire nonwhite female world seethes because they're jealous of them. The entire nonwhite male world seethes because they'll never have a beautiful white gf. Beta white men seethe because they aren't good enough for these angels. That means 95% of the world's total population is actively hostile towards white women. We need to save white women NOW.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-i5gNeDWwFAKw2g~2.jpg (2674x1721, 535.82K)

aryan women seethe because i reject their ho ho ho ass

You have never rejected a white woman. You're a seething darkie.

cope beta im the master manipulator

Rape aryan women NOW*
ftfy

r9k niggas will try to save women who dont know they exist but wont save themselves from not having a job

#putthatinyourpipeandsmokeit

Maria Orsic would hate you faggot. You're the dumbest nigger alive to ever compare that queen to a modern retarded bimbo. Kill yoursel.f

She was so beautiful. A Chad Stacy. Depp is a fucking retard beta cuck who couldn't handle her like a real man.

Shut up nigger. No one cares what you have to say.

clearly you did

#roasted #ylyl

Maria Orsic isn't even a real person you fucking moron. Her face is that of a model from the 70s and who happens to be Uma Thurmans mom. It's been photoshopped onto some random female soldiers photograph.

Attached: Nena-and-Uma.jpg (500x367, 90.21K)

my older sister is an amber-lite and it made me immune to blondes
I'm guessing most of the people that simp over amber are darkies

I simp #allwomen desu.
You just can't help who you end up falling for :)

Attached: 1619916054333s.jpg (98x125, 2.7K)

A case study in persecution complex

I guess most people that hate her are zoomer faggots. Actually kill yourself.
>NOOO MENN CAN BE ABUSEDD TOOO

is this a bot post? I'm just commenting that some people are easily impressed by her coloration. I don't really give a fuck about celebrity drama.

depp has hotter girls in his dms he won

-1 I'd report this thread for racism but the mods don't care
#racist

Attached: file.png (1822x265, 170.65K)

Chads like blondes. Betas like brunettes. It's just fact.

Depp is an ugly washed up junkie goblin and is too cracked out to even know how to use a computer.

what about redheads, where do they fall into this?

Attached: hm.jpg (336x210, 37.2K)