User, why exactly aren't you an IT guy yet?? Literally do nothing hours on end...

user, why exactly aren't you an IT guy yet?? Literally do nothing hours on end, and at the end of the month u get paid a decent amount (my salary: 2.194euros). I just played Wall-e on my ppsspp through out the all day, except for when i had to restart a pc owned by a hot milf, i wonder if she would love my 20yr old ass. So, stop being retarded and go find yourself an IT job.

Attached: 1653945461927.jpg (641x355, 27.72K)

It's one of those jobs that is absolutely terrible for your mental health because your job performance is determined by how much nothing happens. So this means when you do your job right, everyone denigrates what you do and says you're wasting money/time. When shit goes bad, they shit on you for not doing your job. On top of this, most of the faggots you serve have zero idea how anything on the computer works. There's literally no way to win. Most people who can make the rational decision to do literally anything else.

Couldn't be me,lol. I'm enjoying my job.

Everyone does for the first few months or before the first crisis hits. Then afterwards it's not fun anymore. Most people have shitty jobs, it's just the default.

I am studying cyber security actually, should finish up either late next year or early 2024.

Shitty job is not the default my guy, millions of people have amazing jobs and I'm one of them. I've been here for whole 2years. Just cuz your life is shitty dosent mean everyone else's life is also.

>2 years
That's it? Can't wait to see you BAWWWWWWWWW when you get assfucked because you chose to do nothing/didn't work fast enough when your first major IT fuckup hits. Remember: all that mad shit management and the office workers talked about IT tends to accumulate.

Ok. I assume I can get one if my knowledge of computers stretches as far as restarting the pc when something goes wrong? That's basically my skill level at mid 30s

> Remember: all that mad shit management and the office workers talked about IT tends to accumulate.
I think u might be projecting a little bit...

Don't have the qualifications. Don't have the social skills to pass any interview

You are clearly inexperienced. That is the only way you can be this stupidly smug. Life will assfuck you hard, but don't say you weren't warned.

I get the feeling I'm just sort of doing busy work for the sake of busy work

those jobs are hard to get, i lost mine and it took almost a year to get it. been applying and literally nothing
it pisses me off when people pretend like having a job or not is a choice you make. i'd wager most NEETs simply can't get jobs

>i'd wager most NEETs simply can't get jobs
It took me a year to get a minimum wage retail job. Even the worst jobs are hard to get for some people

>It took me a year to get a minimum wage retail job
those are some of the worst for males. 9/10 of the time, if they're hiring retail they want a woman. if they want a guy they can always hire internally

I don't have the brains to be an IT guy. If I did then I would already be one.

>retail
That's because the way you get a retail job is to be a seasonal worker and do well enough to get offered a part-time position

>is to be a seasonal worker
Even that is in extremely high demand because of students
I only got the retail job because of nepotism

I'm learning programming on my own, but it's hard. I know html css and js and react, but my code is pure spaghetti. I'm thinking of learning the MERN stack, so mongo and node with express, make something a little more complicated than a shitty to do list app, and they start applying for a job I guess.

I would like to but i"m fucking stupid

Attached: 1649593723583.jpg (1280x938, 228.22K)

>I'm learning programming on my own, but it's hard
actually getting a job coding is harder than the coding part, champ

No, I'll get a job and move out of my mom's house once and for all, you won't stop me anonymous

Dude stfu you're just cringe