The world is going to be absolutely hellish in 2100

We are so fucked bros, how the fuck are there going to be 4x more Africans in this world by the end of this century when they cant even feed themselves. Imagine what Europe will look like by then. Its over

Attached: 39A27109-5964-4664-8913-61FAF1EF7E41.png (390x275, 17.06K)

Image got fucked up somehow

Attached: 30AE5FFA-CD06-44F8-9F9D-445FEAB95582.jpg (1170x819, 239.54K)

i thought there was going to be a population collapse given declining birth rates around the globe

Only in developed countries. Africa will keep exploding in population

It's pretty simple. We have to reduce the resources we use. That means cutting out meat and substituting it.
We do not want to bring back the starving africans meme.

Now you know what there aren't any aliens. The smarter you are the less you breed.

They will just flood in to Europe if they starve

>Muh overpopulation
Africans cant feed themselves for many reasons, none of which are that its land cannot feed the entire continent.
There are so many new technologies and ways to produce food that the government pays farmers to not oversupply the market and cause a crash.
Supply meets demand. more people means more labor and potential for new innovations that increase the overall supply.

If only you knew how self sustaining the machine is.

most asian countries arent pumping out kids, so thats pretty much going to be all indians then innit?

Keep in mind "Europe" doesn't mean white

I didn't think my genocidal thoughts would get any stronger
TY OP

Attached: cyvgfhjubknl.gif (500x281, 1.74M)

>the future is going to be tyrone and pajeet
it's over

Colonists just getting what they deserve

The world population will even out at around 10-11 bil.

Over for whitey, just starting for every other race.

*laughs in lithuanian*

Attached: 4ii3ply1m0t61.jpg (1131x1280, 211.17K)

>how the fuck are there going to be 4x more Africans in this world by the end of this century when they cant even feed themselves.
There isn't. This chart is so dumb, it's basically just extrapolating the current growth with no concern for the fact that population growth instead shrinks once poverty and child mortality shrinks which is happening steadily in Africa. Not to mention that Africa is going to be ass-ravaged by climate change by 2100 so there is no way it would be able to support many people at all even if the natural population growth did attempt to keep up.

Haha so the world is literally getting blacked? We're an unruly ungovernable force. We will overpopulate. We wil consume. We will black you.

>t. African (half)

I won't see it, but I feel like this world is already hell. I'm planning on killing myself before 40 unless I somehow become extremely wealthy.

Before the NWO Jews started sending food the Africa, there were only 200m people living there. It's the only place on Earth now where population is increasing. They want to replace us with less intelligent, more subservient people.

Even African birth rates are slowing down, you retard. Your own graph shows that.