I will die hating my own race. I will carry this hate to the grave. I hate the asian race

I will die hating my own race. I will carry this hate to the grave. I hate the asian race.

Attached: 1633287957101.jpg (976x850, 134.08K)

not asian, but people like you are the scourge of the earth

if you cant respect yourself enough to not say this shit out loud, you deserve a loogie down your throat

get your money up not your funny up bitch

My money's already up. I still hate slant eyed gooks

chinkoid here. so much is our fault. i cannot even be properly racist because of the color of my own skin. i crashed my car a couple weeks ago and all i have felt since is seething rage whenever i think of all the yellowniggers riding their chudbikes in the packed dirty streets of chinkland asia

I too, will die hating my own race, the human race. :)

>so much is our fault
I agree with you brother. A lot of my hate stems from how asians behave

Anglo shits need to be nuked.

I like Asians. Admittedly I'm a white guy with yellow fever so that's a large part of it, but I don't bash Asian dudes. They've always been pretty cool to me.

Good for you, I just hate asian people in particular

I'm more or less just a tourist here but it seems to me theres some kind of anti-asian psyop happening on this board.
Theres literally nothing wrong with being asian

It's mostly yellow fever white guys with a hateboner and sexual attraction to Asian men, who are larping as Asian men.

It feels like a larp, whatever it is

Race is not real. There is more variability within races than between races.

ain't no larp dawg

yea when a black guy is walking through china the local chinks are thinking 'he's closer to us than we are to each other' and not 'look at that dirty foreigner'

fucking leftoids are so fucking stupid

I will still continue to dislike niggers because they are violent and low iq and asian for being robotic bug people.

Attached: 1641178809950.jpg (800x611, 55.81K)

Do you hate japanese people

>I hate the asian race.
wtf, why?

>I hate the asian race.
Well unlucky bucko, the white man sold his civilization building might and will to the kike for a shekel each. Now he has grown fat, lazy and stupid paving the way for the new rulers of the global, the han chinese.

Westy boys as always haveing inferiority complex. Because in the era of information we have better education work ethic and processing speed. White boys can't compete.

>You ahve tiny peepee

Yes because you are like nigger is to white white is to asian. Big monkey. Asian small more advanced race. This is the truth.

Some argue that having hapa kids weakens the white race and white guys shouldn't lust after asian girls.

At this point Any Forums is nothing but a mindgame, I advice everyone to stop coming here.

Chinks can't even afford to feed their own people and are too pussy to even take back Taiwan.