mbti-oncepts.tumblr.com/archive
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
9axes.github.io/
delaramartdesign.com/tag/myers-briggs/

Novelty links:
falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
mbti-explorer.thelostkite.com

the dumb questions nobody respond to each thread
>your type (because apparently you needed to be prompted despite posting in the same thread for fucking years)
>covid didnt kill enough boomers
>graphics cards still too expensive
>gas getting to the point its expensive to touch grass
>why do people who like arin sorkin movies almost always give you the urge to punch them square in the mouth?
>opiates or stimulants?
>sims or cities skylines?

Attached: yvette.png (697x676, 792.05K)

INFP guy here
INFP memes are always overexaggerated

Looks like Miranda Cosgrove!
INTP
That's not a question, but I agree
Not a question, but I disagree. Graphics cards and their consequences have been a disaster for the human race
Not a question, but I disagree. Gas isn't expensive enough
I have no idea who that is. I hate films
I don't take drugs
I don't follow. I hate simulations and cities

INFJ
Tru
Tru
False
Literally who?
No.
No.

Attached: 1653965109447.jpg (400x400, 20.66K)

>stayvan, whyd you do it, fren?

>waiting room
>a row of chairs
>every second chair is turned around (COVID minimum distance)
>I just go over and turn one towards me
>I get told not to do that
>I didn't even question why 14 chairs were turned around
>Accidentally based retard
What type is this? What function was missing here

Attached: d90.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

ISFP
covid didn't kill anyone
no idea
you don't need a car or gas to touch grass
who
stimulants
I like the simcity 4 soundtrack

>your type (because apparently you needed to be prompted despite posting in the same thread for fucking years)
INxP
>why do people who like arin sorkin movies almost always give you the urge to punch them square in the mouth?
idk who that is, had to look it up, didn't recognize any of the movies nor do i know anyone who would
>opiates or stimulants?
i've done neither but opiates sound very very good
>sims or cities skylines?
dwarf fortress

Attached: 1632733573167.jpg (750x742, 53.5K)

Coffee is literally a stimulant.
>noooo it has to be twenty pounds of cocaine to count reee I don't do drugs
Cope.

You're right, but you also know what I meant and I don't really care. I can quit anytime I want

Can anyone extensively explain what is intuition, at its core? Any good studies/papers exploring and defining it experimentally and maybe from the standpoint of neuroscience?
Is it subconscious ability to recall answers, solutions and endpoints of processed patterns similar to those the person is currently facing?

Also, is division between extraverted and introverted intuition a thing outside of Jung/MBTI theory?
What's their core differences in functioning and manifestation aside from one relying on intraverted sensing and another relying of extraverted sensing?

I asked this before but asking again for more insight

Attached: 1589394406086.jpg (1018x1015, 91.16K)

What type is this?
Ne > Je.

I unironically don't like people not having the same opinions as me, I can feel the lack of harmony very strongly and I think it's never good for people whose worldview isn't almost the same to hang out together and people who think otherwise are deluded and set up themselves for disappointment sooner or later, is that Fe or Fi? Apathy is mostly okay, though, because it creates no social discord.

Better Questions, because we're not all faggots like OP.

>your type
>if you could only use one method of transportation (not including walking, you get that for free) what do you pick?
>what is your planned response to a home invasion?
>would you rather be police, paramedic, or fire department?
>farmer (crops) or rancher (animals)?

Attached: 5688-1480741572.jpg (624x480, 61.54K)

Intuition, at it's core, is the unconscious recognition of patterns. It has practically nothing to do with any sort of recall. Typically speaking, an intuition is a new experience in itself, it's connected to some experience you're currently having, but it's also abstract. A way of wording it is "a new way to experience the ordinary".

A way to conceptualize this is: someone is talking to you about something ordinary, you'll have a movie playing in your head that's related to what they're saying, but it's abstracted. Maybe they're telling you a story about how they were walking down the sidewalk, and they nearly stepped in front of a car accidentally. Maybe the image you see is a fish swimming in the ocean, and it nearly gets eaten by a shark. This would somehow inform you of some aspect of the story the person was trying to convey. Maybe you learn how they felt in that moment, even though you've never been in such a situation. (This is a basic example of Ni-Fe).

Another simple way of thinking about it is that intuition is turning everything into an analogy, which is why intuitive doms can have trouble communicating with non-intuitive types. As, nearly everything an intuitive dom experiences is perceived as an analogy.

>What's their core differences in functioning and manifestation
Ne is divergent. it can appear as ADD scatterbrained randomness. Ne users tend to jump from topic to topic that are tertiarily related. They look for all the possibilities that are connected.
Ni is convergent and removes possibilities for a "certainty". Ni is much more difficult to explain, other than saying "it's the complete opposite of Ne."

One way to conceptualize them is with an anology:
Ne is like a shotgun with buckshot, you might get a bullseye, but you also missed the mark by a mile with other pellets.
Ni is like a sniper rifle, or a laser guided missile. You're going to hit the target precisely at the exact point you're aiming for.

Attached: Intuitive vs sensor.gif (256x169, 1.21M)

INTP
N/A, return to monke
Bat under bed, knives in kitchen, crawlspace to dump
Fire department, I fucking love fire. Don't like the state, don't want to help people either
N/A, I want to hunt and gather. Rancher seems less gay tho.

>watching INFP brother recovering from GB
>listening to him talk about spirituality and feelings for 4+ hours a day
>he is vegan and takes 15+ different supplements but has limited cooking skills
>he wants me to watch a bunch of shows and movies, gets lonely if I leave the house for even 20 minutes to go on a walk

How the hell do INFPs even survive on their own?
INTJ
Probably flying
Depends on the circumstances, either hide or kill them if there's a good opportunity
Either police detective or special agent
rancher, I like cows

Attached: 801700d34b3504fd5e40184b02699854.jpg (564x564, 46.08K)

INFJ
Astral Projection, or some form of teleportation. (If that is cheating, then flying, I guess.)
>So_Anyway_I_Started_Blasting.Gif
Forensic Psychologist, or paramedic.
Rancher, I love being around animals.

Attached: 1493829725185.gif (448x252, 930.02K)

War Analytics are in!

>Would you go to war?
ENTJ: Both ENTJs gave no's with enough qualifications to get a high ranking job at NASA, and given the qualifications did not apply to the question, the answer technically would have been yes. The behavior of scraping up excuses makes me think the true answer is no, not for the reasons they gave, but because they simply don't want to.
INTJ: Two no, one yes with the addendum that it would be for support, medical, rescue, etc
INTP: Five no, three yeses, but all three are for personal gain, they made it clear they do not care about innocent lives whatosever.
INFP: No.
INFJ: Three no, two yes. Two no's are reluctant, and one yes is reluctant.
ISFP: No, fuck em
ISTP: Two for "Only if I care about those innocent lives personally", one for "Sure why not"

>Would you enjoy some aspects of war?
ENTJ: Logistics and Strategy x2
INTJ: Killing, Strategy, EVERYTHING
INTP: Camraderie x2, Rape x2, The Challenge x4, Killing x2, Logistics and Strategy, and one for military fashion.
INFP: No.
INFJ: Sightseeing, Logistics and Strategy, Parachuting x2, one for dissecting a human corpse, and one No.
ISFP: The Challenge
ISTP: EVERYTHING, Killing people, nah it sounds boring.

>How well would you cope with trauma?
ENTJ: One for 'well'. one for 'what trauma?'
INTJ: One dunno, one 'what trauma?', one alcohol
INTP: Alcohol, writing, and one 'vaguely badly'. One 'process and move on', one 'what trauma?' and one 'Fine until the 4th of July'
INFP: "Erm. I would be fine somehow... I can always find hope..." (Nigga watched too much anime)
INFJ: One 'what trauma?', one becomes a good samaritan to atone, one 'dunno' and one "You should see the other guy (he is dead)"
Turbie worries that it may lead to suicide.
ISFP: Ignore it
ISTP: Simply live with the pain x3, but one also added it would suck

(The other two questions aren't very informative but I'll give overviews in a followup.)

Attached: battlefield-(series)-Battlefield-1-Battlefield-Игры-4619090.jpg (1134x1701, 406.65K)

>Pick a war
I'm not gonna list all of these, there's barely any doubles. Most common answers are "No" and WW1/WW2
INTP/INTJ have the highest density of history buffs (Qualified by them mentioning wars I haven't heard of before)

>Pick a role
Same as above; no doubles, INTP/INTJ have the most technical knowledge, most similar answers come out to "Guy who isn't in danger" and "Cool glamourized job."

INTP, tested 3 times over 6 years with consistent results
Teleportation as long as it doesn't require much mental effort
Shoot them with my desk glock if i'm in my office, or my bedroom 1911 if i'm in my bedroom, baseball bat and shit is too much effort
probably fire department, paramedic is gross and police sounds cucked
farmer because i've heard ranchers have to stick their hands up livestocks asses sometimes