Tattoos are a Red Flag

You were cute; you had such nice, pure skin.
But sure, waste your money to put a bunch of trashy garbage all over yourself...

Attached: file.png (730x1093, 922.79K)

>tattoos are traditional in every ethnicity in the world, apart from a few where they practice scarification instead
>they still trigger people

The ugliness that the tattoos people exhibit on their bodies is often not too distant from the ugliness that resides in their personality and thoughts. I don't think everyone with tattoos is 'bad', but it's often indicative of someone with rash behavior and a lack of foresight.

>ancient & respected cultural traditions
>getting Tinkerbell tattooed over your ass with a meme catchphrase you saw on Facebook
Hm.

Yeah, most people make a shit decision with tattoos, but that doesn't have anything to do with tattoos.
It would be like calling books degenerate because 50 Shades of Grey exists

permanently etching something into your skin is a big commitment - how do you know you won't get sick of staring at it years down the line?

>he thinks books aren't degenerate

Go back to your warm milk and 8 PM cutfew, Timmy.

Attached: 1650226242369.png (841x676, 546.62K)

It sorts people out nicely.
I am noticeably too boring and stiff for the inkwearer faction, while it lets me avoid impulsive lowbrow retards without foresight.

>stomps his feet and insists he's an adult
Pfft.

>"Is...is that...a responsible adult making informed choices about their own body!?"
>"AAAAAHHHH!!!! I'M GOING INSANE!!!! HELP ME SKY DADDY!!!!"

Sky daddy tarts were the norm once, tard

Tattoos have to be done very well/ tastefully for me to not hate them. Some are impressive, most are complete trash which ruins how someone looks for me.

>responsible adult making informed choices
90% the "informed choice" for ink is
>B-but everyone has one, mommy!

that's pretty good desu

wish i could get a tat like that but i'm almost 31 :(

Attached: 1564680672486.png (479x549, 448.87K)

Most reputable shops won't tattoo shit like that on you until you're older anyway.
Basic shit when you're 18? Sure. But hands, face, neck, memey trash? They'll usually just say no until you've got back pain.

Based and Cervantes pilled

Even though the content of that tattoo is shit, it is very well done, great line work

I think tatoos on women make then look promiscuols. Whats do you think?

Attached: 20220601_104034.jpg (372x450, 74.09K)

>promiscuols

my skin was pure too before i started slashing the fuck out of it
does it matter if my cave drawings are made of ink or not?

>You didn't pay money for that shit
>You admit you are damaged
superior to inktards imo