If you don't work, you don't eat

if you don't work, you don't eat.

Attached: 51f2df75f3a75fc326ed2d7087eadfd8.jpg (1162x1600, 1.12M)

want to bet?
>t. NEET

So here's the thing OP......

Nobody asked.

I can second op is lying t. neet pro

Attached: 1638706119170.jpg (510x944, 106.72K)

Just do like my good friend Max from Norway:
>gf someone with LOADS of money
>use her as a sexdoll and piggybank
>break up with her and blackmail her for even more money
If I could smash his face with an hammer, my only regret would be that I'd rid the world his extremely annoying presence way too quickly for my liking.

Based

All parasites of society should be castrated espesually the welfare niggers

>t. seething wagecucks

>I do what I'm told and keep my head down.
>Those that aren't as foolish as me must suffer!

You chose your life, bro. Sorry you picked the bad path. Chop, chop. The boss wants 120% efficiency today so punch out for lunch, but keep working anyway.

>You chose your life,
Not OP but I did not, and even when taking two hours of breaks I had about that much efficiency, NIGGER. Seethe.

Keep that efficiency up, slave!
My new gaming rig isn't going to pay for itself

Everything we do will be consider minimum at the eyes of those above us in the hierarchy.

So we give minimum effort too.

I would love to be a NEET if I could work on my computer all day, and I'll quit my job as soon as I get my dream PC.

braindeads are a treat sometimes

Attached: gofld.jpg (315x224, 13.76K)

I know this is a larp bait but how do people afford that lifestyle on disability checks alone?

they barely move, they barely eat,
and there's usually someone else paying them maintenance. usually their mother.

>even when taking two hours of breaks,I had about that much efficiency
>I'm proud that I produce excess value far above what I'm compensated
You can't make this shit up. Do you bring a bucket to wash your boss' car on the weekend with soap you paid for?

Attached: KTHBH0000077.jpg (1280x800, 139.23K)

And what is your work?

I used to ask him if he wanted something when I went to the takeaway for more than one hour, and I strongly suspect he know about each and every one of the times I had been smoking weed while on the job. He never said anything about it.

Nah mate, he's probably the "friend" from Norway I mentioned earlier. lol. lmao.

How to be NEET in UK?

If you don't suck dick you don't make the opening post to threads.

You tell your GP that you are suicidal and get them to give you a sick note in order to get yourself on ESA. Then after being on it for a prolonged period of time you get yourself diagnosed by a mental health professional and eventually apply for PIP.