Dating in 2022 is dead

>"You are single because you don't put yourself out there. Online dating doesn't count."
>*Go to public places*
>They are full of groups of normies, couples, old people and single guys.

Women literally don't put themselves out there, clearly they are not looking for relationships.
There are many single women too but they don't want romantic LTR.

Attached: shutterstock_1028640259-scaled.jpg (2560x1707, 395.1K)

there's something incredibly hot about women in skirts
it drives me crazy when i see them

women do want romantic ltr but only with chad and the fact that the common folk can interact with them disgusts them

No, they don't even want Chad for LTR many of times, maybe his dick from time to time when they are lonely.
Otherwise they are happy being preoccupied with their work, school and hobbies, friends.

So true. Dresses are angelic too. Especially when they are feminine and delicate looking.
And if she looks like OP pic related it's a 10/10 for me (I love med women with brown hair and eyes).

i like blonde, blue eyes slav-german looking women myself
but yea, the fact that women normally wear tights and the like is tragic

All Western nations are slowly creeping towards what Japan is like in the present. The Japs have always been ahead of the curve.

Attached: 1650338205723.jpg (1090x1613, 730.12K)

Naaah, brown hair + brown eyes + med facial features = angels. Their brown eyes make them look like prey, which is very feminine.

no women actually do want ltr but they dont go for them because they think men are all garbage except chad. they want a man they can brag about on social media so he has to be 10/10, tall , huge cock and make lots of money.

Fuck, forgot pic related.
Bottom text.

Attached: 1652787601972.jpg (1240x1652, 468.11K)

the facial look of slav/german type of women is very pretty, their bodies are youthful, thin and less curvy, but feminine at the same time which is hot
also i have genetics for blonde hair and blue eyes so the way inheritance works it would be really cool to have all your kids to look like that

>Otherwise they are happy being preoccupied with their work, school and hobbies, friends.

>Friends have boyfriends
>not immediately trying to get a boyfriend too so she doesn't feel left out
The reason many women aren't pursuing LTRs is because they've given up for the same reasons you have. It's just not easy to meet normal people anymore, and the few places that are heavily cater to hook ups, not actual dating because their clientele will leave by design.

>The reason many women aren't pursuing LTRs is because they've given up for the same reasons you have. It's just not easy to meet normal people anymore

>Men put themselves out there to meet women
>women don't

>YOU SEE, THEY LITERALLY GAVE UP FOR THE SAME REASON
Women = volcels
Men=incels

correct. the thought of some mans puerile fantasies being splooged onto my physical body makes me sick.

The last chance to make it with dating is in college/uni. Beyond that, you are FUCKED as a guy. You will never get a chance to be around that many females in a social context ever again. There's some young little retards browsing here who are in their freshman/sophomore year wasting their lives away instead of going out and trying to meet people.

Women aren't attracted to 95% of men so obviously it's going to be hard to find someone when you have to compete with incredibly attractive women for that tall doctor.

If only I knew about this... If only I knew. The only possible way is to make friends at job and meet them after work in an envirnment where they can take THEIR female friends with them.

Yeah ... one of my biggest regrets is that I squandered my university years by just focusing on studying and feeling depressed. I'm only starting to figure things out with regards to women, and I'm in my late twenties. All the good women my age have been picked up already, and I have no clue how to even get access to girls in their early twenties who are looking for a relationship. At best I can talk to young girls in bars, but single girls in bars usually only look for drugs or hookups with Chad, not to find a good husband.

Do you have any good reading material to link me to, user? I'm vaguely aware of the situation in Japan but not the specifics of it.

NTA but I suggest just looking up hikikomori on youtube. Some comfy videos on this topic

Cool!
I met my girlfriend at a party. Guess I am "Lucky" (tm)

What type of party? At a club? I hope you like the taste of 100s of dicks she had in her pussy