Back in grade 10 i went to a party...

back in grade 10 i went to a party, and i overheard my crush at the time talking about how some drug dealer with big dick fucked the shit out of her multiple times per week
it's been 9 years since then, and i think i'm still traumatized from that event

Attached: 1652340084052.jpg (705x397, 41.38K)

Your first time hearing about big dicks is always traumatizing user

it was horrible, i still remember the pain i felt when i heard her describing her sex life
of course i wanted to fuck her, but i also wanted to date her, and i felt like i was directly getting cucked by some mysterious drug dealer fag

That really sucks user. Remember that all women are whores, no matter how pure they seem.

based and factual, glad i learned it the hard way when i was young, lol
i couldn't imagine how painful it would feel to be one of those naive 20-something year old men who thinks they've found a perfect marriage material wife, and she ends up being a disloyal whore

This is so true holy shit. In grade ten I found out my crush got fucked by a guy in his 30s and I actually had a breakdown, I was devastated. There is no worse feeling in the world than finding out the woman you put on a pedestal was just another slut

i don't care at this point, she can have a whore history, i just want a cute wife

>Had crushes in grade 10
Are you a kindergartener or something? Men learn that there is no point in crushing on women since they will just reject you. Suppress the emotion and stop yourself from being attracted to a foid.

>Just another slut
How long did it take for you to realize that all women are whores?

shutup frogfag grade 1- retard

Attached: BLM2.webm (320x568, 1.68M)

>There is no worse feeling in the world than finding out the woman you put on a pedestal was just another slut
iktf bro

Attached: 1652858903785.png (442x446, 171.21K)

Yep op the drug dealer/criminal pill is a brutal one , basically every woman you know has already been deflowered by one of these impulsive psychotic chimps.

Why are you insulting the drug dealer/criminal when it's the whore who wants to fuck him?

Because they're low iq degenerate scum who deserve to be put down like rabid animals along with the whores that enable them and the leaders that allow this.

I agree with that but prioritize whores (so all women) over criminals.

If it helps, it probably wasn't that big. She probably hadn't taken many dicks at that point, maybe that was the first adult or older guy she fucked. The truth is it was likely average and she was just trying to make it seem better than it was for her friends to mask the fact that she fucked some loser for free drugs.

it's fucking crazy, almost every hot/party girl i went to high school & uni with ended up fucking these guys
i guess it makes sense? a guy with cool clothes and a fancy car easily mogs the average broke uni student
but fuck, stupid bitches, they always fuck monkeys

>Cool clothes
Uh what?
>Fancy car
I guess they do have that sometimes
But still what the fuck is cool about their clothes?

I never thought that someone would live through a ntr hentai plot IRL. Well at least you didn't find it out while in relationship with her

What cucks don't want you to know is that you are immune to being ntr'd if you just stop catching any feelings for women.

I made out for the first time with a girl during summer break between grades 6 and 7, and wouldn't you know the little slut already knew how to french kiss like a pro. We were 11 or 12 at the time.
Born to slut I guess.

I know it well, I am an old autist. It just feels sad when you are reminded every day how shitty the world is, considering I know it well even without those reminders.

young women love men who wear brand name clothes, at every uni party i've been to, there's always some fuckboy wearing trendy clothes (vlone is big now) who's hitting on some 80IQ roastie
they're not into fashion, they just want to show off their wealth by wearing expensive fancy name-brand trendy clothes