/drugfeel/

Drug sniffing for your drugs edition.

Visit psychonautwiki.org for the basics and safety about most drugs.

Attached: 1648194317998.gif (220x220, 980.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/ncbddd/adhd/diagnosis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qajFhFmDdho
youtube.com/watch?v=iorGIOtJDwM
youtube.com/watch?v=1lqJM-3JDiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm high on life

That's the best high my man. What in particular in life gives you this high?

For me it's martial arts.

what do I tell the psych so that she prescribes me adhd meds

You literally just have to fit the DSM 5 criteria.

Repeat the symptoms:
cdc.gov/ncbddd/adhd/diagnosis.html

I don't want to make it too obvious that I'm shopping for pills but yeah I guess

It's not a real disease, short of calling you a liar they won't be able to prove it's not true.

Maybe they'll give you weak stuff to begin with though, I don't know. I've always ordered my drugs online like a grown up instead of begging a doctor for it.

amphetamines are not medicine

Fidget a lot.
Shake your legs.
Do not look directly at her. Look at the ceiling.
Just trust me bro.

Attached: nowi.png (400x240, 131.54K)

What playlist for sex on drugs? I never know what to put so I just put a lofi radio but it's not stimulating or engaging enough.

I've seen her once already so she knows how I normally behave
She asked me if I had an adhd diagnosis and I said no and it didn't go further since we started talking about dissociation

git gud faget you need to change up your style.

Attached: 1425930301398.jpg (1280x960, 175.78K)

Would it work if I told her I can never focus and am literally unable to sit down and work which is why I keep failing uni
It's true btw

>overstimulated eternally online zoomer can't focus on something boring for more than 5 minutes
Color me surprised.

You fit the official modern criteria for ADHD, shouldn't be too hard to convince your pill seller/doctor.

fucking talk about drugs people godamn

Attached: private property...not a dispensary.jpg (2669x3832, 786.69K)

>Can't do any drugs besides alcohol because I need to be responsible and save my money
I'd walk 20 miles for a hit of LSD.

Attached: 1638940430454.jpg (1280x675, 193.14K)

It's 3am man
I like the dissociative effects of alcoho the most, how it makes me feel dumber, it got to the point that I started getting blackout drunk on vodka everynight
Sometimes I work for 2 months and go back to being a NEET, I use all the money on useless shit and some otc stuff
Started getting into kratom recently, as in 3 days ago, I took 4>6>10 grams for each day and the high is honestly underwelming, 10 grams mixed with apple vinegar made me feel nauseous so tomorrow i'll do 6, redose with 2 and see how it goes, haven't eaten in 3 days now

Attached: qbt.png (345x238, 62.62K)

Is DS 3.0 any good?

I just realized that alcohol is the worst drug I ever tried. It's only fun if you do it in a top tier setting and not too much of it like some beers with friends in a billard bar. Drinking too much is always exhausting, disgusting and doesn't even feel good. Crazy how this shit is one of the few legal drugs

recently tried 300mg pregabalin, and holy, that stuff feels almost better than opiates lyrica-user
ate up two blisters in only a month lol, need to get more

I ordered a new bong online and now I am compulsively checking the tracking number. Last night it updated at 3 am so now I am compelled to stay up getting high and checking it.

Attached: new liquid marijuana.jpg (4096x2864, 1.45M)

youtube.com/watch?v=qajFhFmDdho
youtube.com/watch?v=iorGIOtJDwM
youtube.com/watch?v=1lqJM-3JDiQ
can't really go wrong with any of these three albums. They're all instrumental, background enough to be chill, complex enough to be stimulating.

I forgot there's a couple tracks on the phaeleh album with words, but they voice is so chill it may as well be another instrument